Monday, June 06, 2005

the cantine of lust...

WELL! most of my day was me doing absolutly nothing, i woke up because the phone rang ><;; so i decided to get up... and check dA messages! because i have like over than 400... and then went downstairs and went on the computer, talked to trevor for awhile, went on a bike ride and went to glennon, walked my bike home, umm... did some other stuff i cant remember... umm... went to verizon and got a new phone, got home and played with it... worked on my dA ID tried to submit it and the power went out for a second, when it came back i had no internet, so i went downstairs to draw, talked to trevor on the phone, complained to mom about the internet not working, she fixed it, i scanned my drawings and sent them to trevor, umm... looked at some more messages on dA... i would probably go into more detail of my dayt if i had the time, or if i cared... or if i remembered ^^;; wellll... this has got to be my shortest post yet... YAY!

No comments: