Saturday, July 02, 2005

Day 12 (will probably edit later)

ahhhhmigawd.... well i have concluded i had stalker(s) (im pretty sure its the same person trying to be two other people) but GAWD they keep freaking IMing me and its really starting to make me mad, i have no idea who these/this people/person are/is and they know my screenname, ok yea sure thats normally not all that weird, but these people say they went to my school, ok... one girl who claims to be an ashley tanner, claims to have gotten my screenname from a kaytlan lopez, and she claims to have gotten it from kendra genkinger... why the hell would she have my screen name, i mean my gosh.. ANYWAYS well... i had a weird dream last night, i brought shannon, (my brother), josh and cole (my nephews) and nick and andrew (my cousins) to school, but this... was a really weird school, to get to the gym you had to go through a wall, literally... when i finally got everyone into the gym, we had like... a band practice thing... then i had to go to mr rs room along with erin and someone else i cant remember, after i got what i needed, i ran down the stairs really fast so my legs were all numb, and i started walking with brianna daily, which is kinda weird because i dont think she knows who i am, and i kept avoiding trevor, which is really weird o_O but thats where it ended, cause i woke up...and im probably not gonna do much today... but tomorrow my aunt is picking me up so go to her house ^_^ i can have all my opwn messengers, cept aim, so if i remember your screenname while im up there, ill spek to ya ^_^mind you i normally dont stay on the computer much while im up there because she has dial up and aol =_=; SO evil... and sometimes it doesnt like me and the computer just freezes then wont let me back on the internet, but i think we fixed that... dont remember though... SO! thats about it, byee!

No comments: