Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Go rams Go rams

SUNDAY! i think anyways o_O; me my mom and dad and trevor went to dairias for dinner, lauren, landen, katie, and sarah were there... getting drunk, and them all being 18 and older... i never really hung around them too much because the age difference, atleast this time i had someone to watch TV with, which happened to be trevor, so we were the outcasts for the evening, which i didnt nmind really, we ate food on the back pourch and watched tv... about the whole time we were there, then when it came time to go home, we drove lauren home and we drove home, trevor ended up staying at my house till about 11
MONDAY! I DONT REMEMBER!
TUESDAY! spirit week and all its glory begins with pJ day, and about everyone participated, including me, but i did feel odd wearing my PJs outside of the house, after school i was about to clean my room as mom instructed me to and cassie decided to bring me to the dollar store, but on the way there we went to GM to see if we could kiddnapp trevor, i wasnt sure when band got out, so we went to see if they were still going, we stood around for awhile and took pictures of trevor (*stalk stalk*) and then we moved and lost him, we went to the band room and i talked to some of my friends and asked them if trevor was in there, no one really knew he finnally came out, we got more pictures then kiddnapped him... and took him to king soopers, cassies bra broke and she went around King stupids looksing for a safety pin, then i said i had one, and cassie wanted it, i told her it was in my bra, so we shuffled off to the bathroom and trevor said he was so glad to be on this quest with us (sarcasm) so we go in, i take out the safety pin and give it to her, she fixes her bra and we go over to the dollar store, we play with stuff there, then we go over to trevors so he can call his mom, we spent about 20 minutes or more there with him cqalling, then he went to change, i yelled out hurry up trevor, cassie yellled were leaving without you, and thats just what we did, we walked out the door and to the car, as soon as we got in the car he was outside and running, we locked the doors and laughed ^_^ were so cruel, well then we let him in, and went home, cassie forced me to play with hampsters till i snuck off to clean my room, along with trevor, by the time i did get my room cleani was about a half hour till trevor had to go home and he stayed for another hour at my house, then went home
and spirit week goes on! and im actually participating which is quite odd, today was generation day! and believe it or not i wore a skirt, inwhich i was self conscience about all day but atleast i wasnt up-skirted ^_^, but many of my friends were amazed that i wore a skirt, and leah got a picture after i told her this would be the only time shed see me in a skirt
well homecoming is just days away, and its been decided that im going, leahs going to get me a ticket and imma pay her back, since shes the one that really wants me to go, but alas, i have no date, for some unknown reason cept to trevor, he cant go, and wont tell us why either *shrug* which really got me down for this was going to be the first dance i had an actual date, sure last years social i asked leah and ellie to be my dates, but really who wouldnt want to go to the dance with their boyfriend/girlfriend? i sure as hell did, but whatever i guess, and theres always me asking leah to be my date again, consitering shes paying for me and bringing me there o_O; i could still try to have fun even without trevor right? *tries to be positive and such* hmm... anyways the powder puff game is tomorrow, which happens to be fairly awsome because tomorrow is a block day AND we get out of school at noon *does a dance* not sure if im going to the powder puff game or not, dep[ends on if anyopne will go with me, i know chelseas going but shell be hanigng out with jacklyn

FREAKING EDIT
trevors parents were letting him go to homecoming... now theyre not again, i feel like a cat, like everytime somethings within my grasp, i jump for it and its yanked away, it sucks... WELL! I OFFICIALLY AM GOING TO HOMECOMING, with leah, although i might suffer random quietness while im there cause ill be all... lacking in trevor, but anyways I DID go to the powderpuff game, it was pretty fun, i was pretty quiet though, and i DID go to the homecoming game today, its FREAKING FRIDAY MAN! and im so freaking happy i went, which made my day, and believe me, i was having a pretty sucky one, but well OKIE for my day, got there early and played with a drumstick with trevor, and waited for jenna with chelsea, after awhile she wandered off, and soon we all went to class, but we went pretty early, so i sat in an empty classroom for a bit, class started and we had to get partners, jacob randomly said angela i turned and looked at him he stretched and laughed... i laughed too, not sure why XD we did some stoof in the library class ended and i went to science, and honestly, sean bugs me, like... he keeps trying to get me to do stuff for him, and i gave him my pink pencil to use for the day XDXD he kept trying to get me to call his cell phone, i said no... seemed like a trick... and he seems to be the type of person thatd try to trick me too, then i cant remember what he and i were talking about but he said "its alright angela" and started "pating" (he hit pretty hard) me on the back, i looked at him and asked him not to touch me and he said yes ma'am, well after that period was photography, and i found amber wasnt there, which got me down, shes like one of my only friends in that class, since jen really doesnt know me at all, well we went to the pep assembly, and MAN were the freshman packed, plus some body passed out, and two guys started fighting like girls, after that i roamed to geography, sat by jared and austin, got mostly ignored, then after that was lunch, i saw laura in the hall she goes "HAI ANGIE! FUCK YOU!" i looked at her funny and walked off, then later at lunch she asked for money, and i gave her a dollar, and got all depressed during lunch... and TREVOR GOT CHEEEEEEEESEEEE IN HIS HAIR! and leah bought my ticket to the homecoming dance, then i went to frenchhhh... and did some stoof... then mathhhhhhhh... did some other stuff.... then went hommmeeeee! then i got cassie up and we went to king soopers, then we went to greenmountain to stalk trevor, but it was raining... didnt find him, then we went to ACE and got some stoof, then went home, i called some friends to see if i could hitch a ride from them to the game, i got one from stacy erin and laurel, and i had a BLAST! we got there i found chelsea, and then we moved, and monikafound us, and some others, then monika and i walked around for awhile, i got glowsticks, and went back, we did some stoof, and didnt watch the game, and leah came and we all attacked her, i swear, we were at the gates before she got out of the car yelling "LEAHLEAHLEHAOLHEALHESLHEARRFGDEOMGLEAH" and we all hugged her at once, and... some more stoof, after the half time show, we stalked ellie, and monika got pictures, and a bunch of leahs butt XD and i hugged zack, and got his number, and leah got his hat and after the halftime show trevor found me it was funny too, monika came to me and was like "your beloved is loonign for you" and i was like omg really and looked around, then when he got to us, i clung to him and such then he had to leave after a bit, and he got up too fast and i didnt get to hug him again T_T then i clung to leah, well it was more like i held her and rested my head on her shoulder, finally found where trevor was sitting, couldnt see him very well though, after a bit the game ended... we won... by alot... and i followed erin laurel and stacy, after hugging leah and zach again, and they drove me home, still REALLY REALLY hyper... and i went onto the computer, and zak called me, makes me all happy ^_^ i havent talked to him in such a long time... like actually talked to him, we used to be pretty good friends in like... 2nd or 3rd grade, but we drifted apart and such... well here i am... half hour till bed... hungry as hell... IMMA MAKE ME SOME BREAKFAST! night night ohyea... last night it was funny, i talked to trevor on the phone till 9, then he went to bed, i started watching the grim adventures of billy and mandy, and fell asleep like 10 minutes into the show, when i woke up my light was on and futurama was on tv XD i freaked out and looked at the clock and it said 12:36 so i decided to get in my pjs and go back to sleep, XD when i woke up i was so freaking cold, so i used two pillows as a blanket o_o yea... im done... night!

No comments: