Sunday, November 13, 2005

I'll keep you my dirty little secret

well yesterday went so slow, well until it got towards the end of the day, anyways, i woke up around 8 bleh and watched tv and walked around until the phone rang, caller id said it was my grampa so i let mom pick it up and i walked back to my room, later mom walks in and tells me that we need to clean the house, some familys coming over, meaning grandma and and my moms aunt and uncle, she said i met them all before but the only one i can remember meeting was grandma, so we cleaned the house, i did so lazily, and everytime id go outside id end up playing with batman, the company came and such, and i tried to stay downstairs, mom made me emurge, finally... and told me to bring minky if i could find him, well i found him under the chair one of the guests was sitting in, with muffin on her lap trying to get into water she had, i said my hellos and went back downstairs until i was sure they had left, got some food and went back downstairs, justin came over and after awhile i got too bored to contain it and called trevor, awsomely enough he had just gotten home, after awhile he had to get off the phone and i went upstairs, justin also being bored drove me to the the mall to see the part of wall he dented when he punched it after being offered a pink cellphone, then we walked around, justin looking for tounge rings and me looking for shoelaces, at one of the toungering places justin asked if they had any megnetic ones so we could go home and freak out mom XD they didnt though, we finally made it tohottopic with many detours and jared calling, and i got some rainbow shoelaces, and then we went home, i ate some tacobell, and kyle called, got off the phone with me in less than 5 minutes and called back about an hour and a half later, we ended up talking for4 and a half more hours, inwhich time i went into the baack yard to find some random dogs, they scampered off and i skipped around the back yard for an hour or so, and kyle kept telling me to go get shoes XD after i finally did my feet stoped being so cold, but then my hands were like ice and i finally went inside, only to go to the computer, when it rolled around midnight i went to bed, and found mom still playing bejeweled XD and now today i should probably do my homework

No comments: