Tuesday, February 28, 2006

people passing out=bad? who knew *obvious sarcasm*

SO, you know what i find sad? the girl that made my life hell through 8th grade, the one who made fun of me because i was different, has no idea what the hell my name is, ive only been in the same school as her for how many years? for those of you who dont know who im talking about its jessica, miss full of herself, i mean really, yesterday in science she decided she wanted to pass out papers, she had to call my name out, how freakin sad is that? she picked me out last year to make fun of me and now she doesnt know my name, but it did trigger a compliament towards me from micheal, he said my

goggles were kick ass
in other news, i hink im getting sick, you know that feeling in your throat and you just know the next day youll be sick? thats how ive been feeling all day, that and i about coughed up blood today

other other news, i went to fujis today during lunch, i got to hold pixie their new dog, i wanted to conceal it in my sweater and run, the dog actually liked me too, or atleast tolerated me, it kept growling at missy

anyways, my thinking too much has returned... so you know i shall return with more rants

No comments: