Monday, July 24, 2006

$360 for a cake!?

SO, today i was about to hang out with ellie, but mom decided we didnt have enough time, besides we went to a spagehti dinner thing at some bingo hall, which actually was the highlight of my day, so this fundraiser was for my moms friends daughters fiancé, who has cancer, but it was a fun night, when we got there i saw a kid who was in a couple of my classes at school, science and government, plus he was in the same room for CSAP one of the times, hes pretty cute too ^_^ but i told my parents there was a kid there from my school so my dad was like "well lets call him over!" of course i didnt want that to happen, mostly because i didnt think he knew my name or anything, after awhile i see him walking around and a couple of times i saw him look over at me, couple minutes later he comes over:
him: did you go to gm last year?
me: yup
him: i knew i saw you from somewhere!
me: haha yup, so whats up?
then some more small talk and junk, then he left, like ten minutes later he comes back and hands me a piece of paper, and tells me if i ever get bored to call him, then my mom and dad were like "wow hes brave, hitting on you infront of your parents" and "well i guess he knows your name" and other teasing things, and i couldnt stop smiling X3 then we bid on cakes and stuff and mom was like "well where did your little friend go" and stuff like that, i was like wow, i got a guys number, and it was right around the time i was thinking "damn i should have given him my number" XD WOW SO
we bet on cakes, and desserty treats, raised over 1000 on those alone, plus the 20 bucks for every plate of dinner people had
SO YAY
i feel happy, last night i felt crappy and wanted to kill myself but im good now =D

No comments: