Thursday, July 13, 2006

Emotionally Unstable

You say you want to see the real me?
I'm sorry to say I keep her under lock and key
Her cell is dark and damp
She calls it her very own consintration camp
Late at night she cries
Her world is filled with lies
The anger she hides
Shows a smile on the outside
She's going insane
She can't make it through all the pain
Gem and Jack control her life
They killed the voice of reason with a dull knife
The voices are all she knows
It's for the best, I supose
She'll never live up to others expectations
No matter what the variations
She'll never be good enough
She's bitter and gotten tough
I put this fake smile on my face
So just maybe I can come in first place
You see now why I hide her?
I could let her out if you'd prefer
She's got a warning on the label
"Emotionally Unstable"

No comments: