Friday, August 18, 2006

Rawr, demon angie


so a couple weeks i burned a bunch of notes from tv (ticket stubs are so fun to burn, they're just so colorful) and thats the happy little bunny tin mariah and i burned the notes in, and floor where i spilt some of the ashes




and thats my trash after dumping out half the ashes, alot of ashes can fit in that tin man

and now for things from today!
i went to my aunts house, today is her birthday, yesterday was ashleys birthday and we celebrated her 21st birthday, i got humped, tickled, and claimed by justin, and i kicked some random guy really hard ^_^
anyways
pictures from today =D

thats foster and riley, they were both looking at the camera then something distracted them

mom took the picture, me petting riley

me hugging riley

mom and ducky

me and riley again, i look like a DEMON!

2 comments:

Anthony said...

When I saw that bucket of burned thing I thought I accidentally went to the wrong site and that it was poop and barf in a bucket.

L.E. said...

ducky is so big now! thats crazy!