Thursday, September 28, 2006

Barrel of laughs.

false title, becuse ltely its been the exact oppisite, tuesdy i found out bunch of people hate me, yesterdy one of the people i care most about told me they didnt care bout me anymore, about an hour or so later he apologized and said it was meant for someone else, i cried anyways
my brother cme over lst night, we ate dinner, reminised, and played tribond till midnight or so, then i went to bed, stayed up nother hour and half to finish homework, ive missed my brother lots
today was okay, slept in, watch a movie in american gov, developed in photography, etcetc
i saw ms eggleston today, and her baby
that was fun
and i feel numb
happy day

how are all fo you doing? please tell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Serious things happened yesterday in your state to other highschool students and you whine about people not caring about you. That is very sad and you should be ashamed.

Angie said...

Excuse me? Do you care about every major event that happens? Cry everytime someone in the world dies? No. I bet you can be as self centered as I can be. Besides. I'm a teenager, I know I'm going to be a whiny little bitch for awhile, why would you care anyways?