Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Chemical hands!

oh how did i miss the smell of chamicals on my hands, now i think its in my clothes too, because no matter where i go, i smell like photography, atleast to me i do, maybe im going crazy, wouldnt be the first time
have you ever had those days where your hair just looks different, yet you didnt do anything to it? mines been like that for the past two days, i guess i let it dry weird when i got out of the shower or something
last night when my sister came come i was really hyper and i ran to hug her, its always fun to freak people out with something so simple as a hug
also because of the new rules of not being in the halls during class periods, some of my friends are pretty ticked off about losing the cubby, course i wasnt too attached to the cubby since every time i was there i felt outcasted, but its still pretty sad
and if i dont stop smelling these chemicals i dont think im going to be able to eat
in totally different news, for some reason right now i feel all warm and fuzzy inside, like im happy but i have no one to spread joy to, it almost upsets me
sometime soon i will get a picture of my awsome pants which i have doodled on in the past couple days... mostly on my left leg... im not sure why, probably because of the way the desks are set up
oh well
i think imma go scan some pictures ^_^

No comments: