Thursday, November 09, 2006

Let me beat you to the punch.

Lotta stuffs been going on lately. Since I haven't posted in like... a week.. and a day. o_o; Has anyone noticed my blog posts are slowly detiriating into lists? I am. And Imma keep on going on it too. LIST:
Here's me as a wench:
YAY!
I got mad at Speedy.
He claimed to be a non-smoker then when we were at Jacqi's he took a drag of Jacqi's cigarette.
So I was ticked, I didn't talk to him.
I pushed him into a wall when he tried to hug me, and in general I was very unpleasent.
I cried.
He cried.
Rumors started that he and I broke up.
I corrected such rumors.
We talked it out, kinda.
You see, he says that it shouldn't be a big deal because he didn't inhael. What the hell is the point if you don't inhael? Someone please tell me that. All Cassie and I could come up with was to try to look cool. Which doesn't make sense in the case of Speedy, but whatever.
I realized I kiss more girls at school than I have ever kissed guys.
I kissed Sasha today and Missa spazed because apparently she had a dream that Sasha and I were making out. Which reminds me. Sasha claimed me as her wife on Halloween if I didn't mention that before.
Caitlin and Jacqi got into a fight. They're better now.
More rumors started about me and Speedy breaking up. This time I think it was started by Kelsey. Simply because he was upset and I was upset this morning. All is resolved though, I think.. I'm still a little peeved about the cigarette thing. It's all just because he smoked. But he lied. Then he said he only did that because he thought I was still in the bathroom. I still don't know how the two relate with how he tells his story.
I saw the play, I saw Ben and Jared there.
A couple years ago, or maybe it was just a year. Anyways. I went to the mall with Lana and Kelly. While waiting to go home we saw this random kid standing alone. So we made friends with him. While talking to him, I zoned out and thought "Man, hes shoes are too plain." So, I asked him if i could write on his shoe. He was confused at first, but agreed. I wrote "Angie's shoe" on one of the shoes. Lana wrote "Lana's shoe" on the other shoe. Kelly grabbed the sharpie and signed his arm. Then the kid took the sharpie, and signed my shoe. Before I noticed, he was writing his number on the other shoe, which confused me a lot. We soon scampered off to meet my mom so she could take us home. I tried calling him a couple times, but I never got ahold of him and eventually gave up. Well, the significance of this story, is that I've found this kid. He goes to school with me now. And recently he's been hanging in the corner with us. His name is Matt. When I saw him I could have sworn I'd seen him before. And I was right. I asked him very randomly today. "Hey, have you ever gone to the mall and had some totally random girls sign your shoes?" He replied yes, and I spazzed, "THAT WAS MEEE!" I got his cell phone number. It's on my arm right now. And he apologized for white-outing his shoes with the names on them. And this is him:
Leah, Missa and I have worked SO hard this week on our American History assignment. We made a movie. You should have seen how much we messed up, only to have wasted two hours. One of the times was so amusing though. Missa was reading her part, and she was suppose to read a poem, instead, she pauses. We wait. She realizes what she did, smacks her own head and Leah exclaimed "Missa! You're suppose to read the damn poem!" We finally got it done though. It was funny. After we got all the way through we waited for Steven to turn off the camera. Right after he hit the button we all yelled in excitment.
I made Laurel cry with a staring contest.
I think I'm done with updates. Bwee!
Random pictures:
speedy and me
caitlin and me
betty
me in photography
katie being a pirate
my third favorite cripple kid
jiggaboo
colby
kenton, tashi, and my wife
kenton, jacqi
kenton and betty and josh in the back

becca

No comments: