Wednesday, November 15, 2006

A visiter? Bearing gifts?

So today I stayed home sick. Cassies been sick lately, and I've been feeling a bit under the weather also. I spent half the day reading, then I watched some TV and read, got online for a bit. Justin came over for a bit, and Cassie went to work. I didn't really expect anyone to come over, unless it was Caitlin and Jacqi, for they have a car. Instead Speedy came over. Which suprized me. Probably surprized him that I was still in my PJ's at 6:45 at night. And he gave me stuff. A magnet for my locker and a necklace. I feel kinda guilty. He gave me another necklace on monday. I don't really have anything to give him in return. Ehhh...
I want some chocolate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone knows the quickest way to a man's heart is through Chuck Noriss' fist...I mean money. I mean chocolate. I mean food. I'll shut up now.