Monday, March 26, 2007

Fuuuuuuuccccccccckkkkkk you.

I hate people. So while we were all at Steven's we kept breaking up into groups. Just when Ariel got there too. Bryan starts flirting with Ariel like hell. Misa goes upstairs on the computer, and Steven and I start watching TV. At the mall Bryan and Ariel wander off, kay no big deal. Then Mandie called Steven and he talks to her being all like "Don't hurt yourself" and stuff. Misa gets upset and runs off, Steven and I try to follow her but sh darts in a different direction. Steven chases after her and tells me he'll be right back. So I wander into Earthbound, and look up as son as they're walking by. I try to catch up but lose them. I walked around the mall by myself for over a half hour. Steven calls me and tells me to go to the food court. I start heading over there and run into Misa. We ditch everyone and go to Borders to read Mangas. They cal us both and we go over to the food court. Steven takes Ariel and I home, and I text Mandie asking if her and Bry are over with. She says yes and "I'm over it. I cried i cut. I laughed. Now its time to play devils advocate". I'm fuckingn pissed at her. She PROMISED me she wouldn't cut. Promised. She's an attention whore and I ignored her calls to apologize. Ariel. God. She's been ticking me off for so long. She keeps flirting with Bryan and he reacts. Yes he starts it sometimes but she starts it the majority of the time. Then she acts all innocent. "Ew no I don't want him to flirt with me." I'm fucking sick of it. Out of everyone I've hung out with lately, the only ones I'm happy to ee are Misa and Steven.
This all fucking sucks.

No comments: