Thursday, March 29, 2007

It's pretty sad

When you wake up and look outside at snow on the ground; after having days of perfect weather, and you're not suprized in the slightest.
I was suppose to go to my aunt's house days ago. Instead, my aunt got sick. I babysat my baby cousins (One of which got sick and the other was just getting over getting sick) and now there's snow on the ground. So I guess I'm going to Jacqi's house, spend time with Lola, Jacqi, Caitlin, Dylan, and Anthony. And you know, who knows who else. Because it is Jacqi's house.
I got home last night at around 5 from my cousin's house. Bryan was in the process of setting up a movie night at my house. That didn't go over so well. There were some angry's at Steven's house towards Bryan and he ended up being the only one out of them to come over. Mom and I picked up Smasha, and we had a movie night. First we played uno though. I had a Full Throttle when I was already hyper and Bryan got a recording of me admitting I was cute. I lie for sugar.



That's from awhile ago. Me and Smasha at school.

No comments: