Sunday, September 16, 2007

More Rants

I never have any time for blogging anymore. But I need a little venting time.

Spent the night at Arielle (From work)'s house last night because I went to her homecoming dance. Fun time. This morning I went to church with her and her family. Not as fun. I will not be joining a church anytime soon. Especially if they greet me the same way. I mean, it wasn't bad... Just scared me. A lot. The Pastor or whatnot yells out "HEY ARIELLE WHY DON'T YOU INTRODUCE US TO YOUR FRIEND!" Shoom! Everyone turns their head to look at the back row where I'm sitting between Arielle's cousin Joel and Arielle. I start going into fetal position defence mode. Arielle introduced me and everyone in unison says "WELCOME ANGELA". I try to smile, but I'm pretty sure everyone could see the obvious fear on my face.
After church, Arielle and I call in work to see when we work. By now it's 10:30. They tell me I work at 11. Shit. We tell Arielle's mom and she looks to be getting in the car to bring us home to get ready for work. WHOO. We're on the road heading out, but we're somewhere in Aurora so I have no idea where the hell I am and if we're on the way home then.. Oh hey look McDonalds. What? I thought you just said we were going home to get ready for work? No. Apparently not. Done ordering? 11. I'm late. Texting Tabby. Then Arielle's mom ecides to drop Nick off at home on the way back. More wasted time. Arielle takes forever to get ready. Traffic. I'm now an hour and a half late. Not to mention I left m badge at home and so mom had to run it up to HR to give it to me. Arielle then takes forever getting a temp badge. More traffic. This is cool. I'm an hour an 40 minutes late. Thanks. I do as much to help to make up for it. Barbra says it's fine. I still willingly give up coaster to go to a ride I don't like but Briona doesn't know so things are easier. I float mini swings and Crazy Bus during the last half hour. Then go to pick up Foam Factory balls.
A work rant not about parents? SHOCKER. Here we go. I was having an okay day. It was a bit busy and tiring but okay. Then while we're picking up foam balls Josh, Daniel, Arielle, and Andrea do NOTHING but throw them around. Throwing them in the places Tabby, Sharon, Akeem, and I JUST picked up. Then they start throwing them a us when we tell them to throw the fucking balls in the bags. Tabby needed to get home to her kid. I needed to just get out. Plus I had a bit of homework. They keep screwing around and start throwing the balls at me and Tabby. I make comments about them just needing to help or get signed out. Tabby made comments about killing Daniel. And Sharon making comments about crushing some not foam balls.
On the way out of the park some South Parkers started harrassing Tabby and me. "o0o Kiddielanders, so intimidating. How much you guys get paid in Kiddie Land? 1.50 an hour?" Etc. It got annoying. Tabby and I decided to beat them with Carasel's height stick.
There's this new kid in KDL named Westley. He bugs me. His teeth bug me. Those little square things for braces? He randomly has them on his teeth. No wire. Just the little squares. I'm not much of a shallow person so aside from that. His working ability bugs me and kinda scares me. I was watching him do MiniSwings before I was floating it and Crazy Bus. He doesn't watch the ride. And he doesn't even look at anything else of importance. He just looks up at the sky, watches people on the mainway. He doesn't have his hand on the e-stop, stop, or even the control panel. He sits on the water Jug which is how much of them are broken. He doesn't watch the children try to get on or off. He called in his turnstiles with people on his ride. He tried talking to me while his ride was running, meaning he had to turn around. Not only that. But he played with the alarm. The stupid annoying alarm. It's like this siren noise that only stops when you let go of the button. He didn't. That sound made me want to hurt him. So.. Much.. HE WOULDN'T STOP. It'd help if the alarm helped him pay attention to ANYTHING with the ride he was running. But no it didn't. I told Tabby to tell him if he didn't stop, I'd throw my key at him. Or Akeem. Or my counter. Just make him shut up. No one told him. Tabby went away for awhile and came back and I was sitting on one of the planters since no one was at my ride. I started talking to her and in midsentence- REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERrrrrrrrrrr.... rrrRREEEEEEEEEEEEE- Instant glare and twitch from me. It made Tabby laugh. I was glad he finally left and left me to do his ride.
I think Jon and Liz just.. Nevermind I won't get into that. I need a shower.
I only don't know three things in KDL now. Balloons, Carasel, and Operator at Obs Tower. Yay.

No comments: