Tuesday, August 16, 2005

im gimped up... and it hurts...

well, the day after the last time i posted i spent the night at junes, we didnt do much, as soon as we got there we went to a park by her house and vandelized the rocket slide and the pumpkin... ^^; sadly most of the stuff i wrote was exactly the same, anyways... we ended up staying up till about 3 am, and i went home that day and suck... didnt do much *is cutting post short for realizing what time it is* and today! i woke up when fruitcake called... but i had this really weird dream, i was at like i park or something, and amy was really mad at me, so she was like trying to kick me as i was swinging, finnally i stoof still and told her to go ahead and kick then she went over to trevor got ready to kick him then said something about only sucky people kick other peoples boyfriends then walked off, but she ran into me and tripped, so i tried helping her up and ended up falling myself, and well then i woke up, and kinda did nothing for awhile, then i walked out of my room and mom sucked me into watching dr phil x.x but i got off a half hour before the show ended on good behavoir ^_^ after dr phil mom and i went to go pick up trevor, came back to my house, watched tv uuntil chelsea called and we went to go for a walk with her, well i climbed the fence when we got there, and trevor stole my shoe, chelsea stole it from him and i tried getting off the monkey bars and i fell off x.x then ran to get my shoe, trevor grabbed it and threw it up the slide, and carried me over to another part of the playground i ran over to the slide and got my shoe, and stayed in the slide not talking cause i was alittle mad, then we left, and i climbed over the fence again, and hit the ground hard, and now it hurts to walk, but being as stubborn as i am i didnt want anyone to help me, so i limped almost all the way home, cept chelsea was alittle late so trevor gave me a piggy back ride, then we walked to my house, i went straight to my room still limping x.x and well, trevor and i watched tv until he went home not too long ago, and here i am blogging... and out of time... bleh school starting soon and moms insiting i go to bed earlier T_T i hate school OW freaking a.... no watch, im still gonna try climbing that damn fence e.e

No comments: