Friday, August 19, 2005

Summer is almost to its end...

well... its 6:58... and im awake... and i mean actually awake im hyper and everything, AND MY MOM DIDNT PROTEST MY OUTFIT FOR THE FIRST SEMI DAY OF SCHOOL whee! but.... im still saying its summer until im actually in the school... *clings to summer with a death grip* I DONT WANNA GOOOOOOO! T_T well... old angies back... you can BARELY tell i dyed my hair at all over the summer, ive got eyeliner on and my favorite jacket ^_^only new thing is im wearing shorts and stockings o_o; ive never done that on the first day... wheeee! hmm... short post... i did have a really odd dream last niight and the night before... but i cant remember em now... and i woke up today an hour and a half before my alarm... went back to sleep... then woke up fifteen minutes before my alarm x.x ANYWAYS im off to kill another 15 minutes BWEE!

No comments: