Sunday, August 21, 2005

school jitters...

im so nervous about school starting T_T i dont know where ANY of my classes are, i dont know the school at all except for the autotorium and the commons, i have no idea where my locker is... my schedual confuses me... im going to end up either scratching all of the skin off my fingers, making myself a bloody lip by chewing on it so much or... i dont know, im just that nervous T_T i dont want to go... and i half just want to die tonight just so i dont have to go, i know im overreacting but thats how i feel T_T ughhhhh... im like... almost cryinggggg.... i just want to.. like fastforward my life so i dont have to go through all of this... or rewind so i can go back to middle school or even elementary where i wasnt so scared T_T okie... well i lied i am crying cause im just that scared... crap...

No comments: