Saturday, September 24, 2005

oh em eff gee, ive had a big semi weekend

okie so the weekends only half over butttt... ah well you know what i mean, or atleast you will when im done with this post hopefully, well friday after school i went home, then laura called me as i was eatting nachos and asked if she could come over until mariah came and we could figure out movie plans, so mom and i drove to her dads work and picked her up, brought her back here and we checked movie times and read JtHM and talking about raping cupboards with some of my online friends... and i played DDR ^_^ we finally got a hold of mariah and then there was a bunch of worriedness and calling ashleys house and cody... AND THENNNN um... i dont remember but we finally all of us, being trevor, mariah, laura and i got to the movies and we saw the corpse bride ^_^ i loved it, and it was so fun hanging out with all of them ^_^ um... got home tried writting an e-mail to trevor but mom disccounected he internet without telling me and it was all erased T_T after that cassie and i went to walmart for prezzys for the twins, we were there till about midnight and i was so tired i kept yawning and stumbling around, when we got home, i wrapped presents and cassie was so lazy -.-; i tried sending the e-mail again around 12:40 and the internet was still down... which was odd because cassies was fine, i know this because she was messaging some guy who called her about three times, i finally when to my room and wrote trevor a note instead, but realizing i couldnt remember what i wrote in the e-mail it didnt do much good, especially with how tired i was... not like ANYONE could read it all that well anyways at the end of the note i tried signing my name and looking over it this morning it looks like argdi seriously o_O; and i was trying to put angie XD and its funny because... in the beginning of the note my handwrittings readble and normal size and it progressively gets larger and more unreadable and looks more like scribbles XD im sorry trevor, well after i wrote that i passed out, seriously i dont remember putting my sketch book down bbut it was on the floor when i woke up, which brings up another thing, I HAD ONE OF TEH ODDEST DREAMS LAST NIGHT although all my dreams are pretty odd, but i remember this one VERY well, SO imma tell it ^_^

well first ill have you know that for the past couple of nights ive been having dreams that i cant remember anything but where it happened which was a hotel type thing... but the stairs were much like the type of thing youd find at the playplace at mcdonalds, and then most of upstairs was a playplace, odd eh? ANYWAYS in this dream i guess this was the school, i was in a class and for some reason they were teaching ballroom dancing, so they told us to get with partners, i was about to ask trevor if he wanted to be my partner but he had already asked a girl named amanda, along with about five other guys who asked her, she turned all of them down so trevor came back to me and asked if i wanted to be his partner, course i was alittle hurt i was the second choice and said "well looks like im the rebound girl eh?" and then nodded that i would be his partner, then we along with the rest of the class walked outside, and half of us ate lunch, whiile watching the others being taught, i got done with my soda and threw the bottle over the fence and hit someone, and threw the rest of my trash in a tashcan near by, it was coming up on my and trevors turn to be taught and in the parking lot he and i both spotted, his parents and my mom parking and sitting in the back seat to watch us, suddenly i got really freaked said something about needing to fix my cast or something, grabbed my bag and ran inside, some had thrown up by the doors and i jumped over it and slid when i landed *was in socks for some odd reason* i asked if the bathroom was still out of order in the lobby and they guy said yes so i ran for the stairway, i was part of the way up when i saw trevor peek his head in the double doors, i tried to duck down so he wouldnt see me but my foot slipped (yet again, in socks and its a like playplace stairway) i tried taking off my socks but by the time i started that trevor spotted me and was following, i ditched the sock i took off and franticly tried to get up the rest of the stairs, trevor called after me and i turned my head, and when i did that i tripped over a small fence, and went hurtling into a slide, which i might add i was alittle tall for, i hit my head on one of the support beams over the slide, when i got to the bottom, i had a rubber yellow fish in my hand, and i got yanked away by a teacher yelling at me on why i ditched ballroom dancing class, i was about to say something then another kid from my cast said it wasnt my fault and that i was fixing my cast cause it fell off or something and i had a broken wrist, i looked back at the teacher who was still holding me by the arm and nodded, he let go of my arm and i cradled that arm with my other arm because it was now in pain, the teacher said i had to do a makeup session right then, i sighed and he led the way outside, with me and trevor following, as soon as we got out the doors, i spotted my mom driving around the parking lot, by now it was around 8pm i think, i was dark and such, and the street lights were on, i commented on how my mom still hadnt given up, as we walked down the hill, the teacher went into the back of a van that was out and put on some music, and the teacher instructed us to dance, so i relucktantly put my arms around trevors neck and thats about when i woke up, odd eh? and the really weird part is i still remember it XD

anyways mom woke me up this morning telling me lucy fell and aunt cindy wouldnt be able to take me up to staceys and babysit twins, very bad news, but cassie would take me, at the time that sounded like good news at the time, and later i found out how wrong i was, we made it to staceys with a frew problems but we made it there in one piece, we brought in muffins and found the twins, andrew spotted us first, and cassie put out her arms and said come here, so he smiled and giggled and ran the other direction with a carriage... i cant really remember the right word for it...OH STROLLER! thats it, as soon as samantha say cassie she ditched her plastic shopping cart and ran with her arms outstreatched to cassie, andrew followed and run to me instead of cassie, we went back with their shopping cart and stoller filled with rocks and then we were herded out and we went to our car and in the beginning the u-haul was in front, then mark in his truck followed them and we followed traceys dads van which had the twins in it, yea ok, well the van switched lanes of traffic, which confused the hell out of cassie and i, but yea okie still following the u-haul and mark, well then mark starts slowly going to the other lane not meaning to either, we thought it might not be such a good idea to follow him, then there was a light and only the u-haul got through, so we followed the van the rest of the way and ended up ahead of mark and angel in the truck and tracey and matt in the u-haul, well we got to the new appartment and cassie and i took charge of the twins, we got into the apartment and in andrew and samanthas new room, which... consisted of four walls and brown carpet... that was about all that was interesting in there, seriously, well we tried to play some board games but appartently the twins have a shorter attention span than i do, which is severly sad if you know me, okie so yea this wasnt all that bad, but everytime the twins wanted something cassie would order me to do it, okie yea whatever, but when she tells them to gang up on me thats not ok, yes they all ganged up on me, and yea it might not sound bad because all they were doing was tickling me, but then cassie layed on me so i wouldnt move, which hurt my rips, PLUS because they were tickling me i would scream every so often, then cassie would glare at me and tell me not to scream because its an appartment complex, GEE YOUR FUCKING TICKLING ME AND CRUSHING ME AND YOU TELL ME NOT TO SCREAM!? fine... freaking hell... well then sam wrapped her arms around my neck and i gave her a piggy back ride when i put sam back down i almost fell backwards and in my attempt to save me from falling on my back and hurting sam, i ended up cracking the middle of my foot, which hurt like hell, then her and andrew went on cassies back, well then she made me let them on my back, i went around and sam pulled my hair, and about straggled me with my own shirt because cassie wasnt holding her up e_e; when i finally collaped, cassie sat on me along with sam and andrew, sam continued to pull my hair, and cassie tickled me as she was sitting on me, which caused me to jerk and kick and i ended up kicking andrew a couple times in the process and i begged cassie to stop because i knew that was going to happen, but no, she tickled me more, after a couple minutes it was becoming unbarably hard to breathe and i could feel my face getting red from lack of oxygen, when she finally got off of me i sat up and gasped for breath, but did cassie care? no she laughed at my face being so red, w. t. f. man... by now i was severly worn out from being climbed on and layed on the floor, which i guess is an open invite for andrew to climb all over me, and same with cassie but if he tries climbing on her she tells him to climb on me instead, so while hes climbing on me i try drawing on a semi etch-a-sketch thing... not sure what its really called... but atleast it kept my mind off the pain in my back, but that was severly short lived, cassie took it and erased it, not like it was much though, mostly i was doodling trevors name ^^;;;; when i finally got it back and went back to doodling cassie took it again and i have to wait till she was distracted with her phone to take a picture of what i had doodled before she erased it, after a bit stacey got home and she started cooking lunch while the others moved things into the twins room and other places, but now i was kinda in a bad mood, especially with cassie, when they brought the mattresses in i was sitting against a wall, cassie dropped one of them on me and i just looked at her, and she told me to get up, but by then the twins were climbing over the matress that was half on me which hurt my foot even more, i tried telling them to get off the matress so i could get up and cassie just kept bitching at me like it was my fault they were on the damn thing, when i finally got up, we waited for a bit and got the bed frames well cassie yelled at me to move, and me being mad randomly decided to stick up for myself, and i asked if i could get a please, she said no and told me to move again, so i asked for a please and she said hell no, so i stood right where i was, she yanked the mattress away from me and i stood in my place, she put the mattress on the bed frame and pushed the bed frame into my shins, and still i stood where i was, after alittle bit i was feeling a bit dizzy and sat down where i had been standing, stacey gave us the sheets for their beds and cassie asked if i could help make their beds, and she said please so i moved from my spot and made samanthas bed, which some difficulties, sam kept trying to lay in it while i was making it and i kept picking her up and tring to make it again, finally lunch was done and we went to go eat, but cassie and aunt charlie had to grab the twins table so they could eat along with their chairs, well aunt charlie grabbed a chair and the table and all cassie had was a chair, so i asked if she could please grab the last waterbottle, because i had sams, and i had cassie and my pop and didnt have a hand to grab it, she plainly told me no and i explained i didnt have any hands left and she did, and asked her again, and she said no, so i went anyways and went back for the waterbottle when i had set down the rest of our drinks, well except when we got to tha paitio cassie snatched her soda, cassie, samantha, andrew, aunt charlie and i ate spagetti on the patio, when cassie was done she stacked her plate ontop of mine while i was still eatting, so i figured... fine ill stop eating and threw all of our trash away, then we waited in the living room for a bit and i suggested we go home, because i wanted to take a shower before coming here, so we drove home i got bitched at more by cassie, when we got home i went in search of a phone to call mom and aunt cindy to tell them we were home, and cassie yelled at me to get into the shower fast, and i yelled back i was going to call them like i promised, she yelled to hurry the hell up because she wanted to take a shower too, so i called them and took my shower, and took a fast one too so i wouldnt use up all the hot water, when i was done i yelled down the stairs she could take her shower now, and she made me make her lunch, so while the microwave was going i wrote another e-mail to trevor and gave cassie her lunch and then got packed, when i was done with that i went back to the computer, and within ten minutes aunt cindy was there, we talked a bit and i went with her up the mountain, we stopped and got dinner and came here (my aunts house) while we were serving dinner my phone went off and i answered it and i think it was trevor, but the call didnt last long, it was
me: hello?
him: hello..?
me: hi?
him: helloooo...?
me: uh... whats up?
then i heard a click and i was hung up upon... and went back to getting my dinner, figuring hed call back, but that didnt happen so ah well, after dinner i went upstairs and this is where ive been since writting this... soooooo if youve gotten all the way through this, i hope you had a hell of alot better day than i did, im in so much pain especially my back T_T ... ah well... who cares if im in pain eh? ^^; BAI!

No comments: