Tuesday, September 20, 2005

So the tables have turned, And the stalker is now the stalkee.

welll! apparently some people are calling this kid in my phorography class my stalker, today during photography when everyone was playing with their cameras, amber and i sat around i drew in her sketchbook because she wanted me to, if youd like to see what i drew in there look..... http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/23154305/ <~ there, well as i was drawing that this kid who everyone thinks is the teachers pet, and some think hes in love with the photography teacher XD well as i was drawing apparently he was taking many photos of me, after he went somewhere else amber and alex told me i had a stalker and i looked around very confused, and they said it was him o_O and that kid kinda weirded me out anyways... hes kinda like daniel was in elementary school... and middle school.. where like... they do really well in school and alot of people find them annoying, you know the type right? well i mean im nice to him, hell im nice to about everyone, even jessica -.- but like... every time im looking somewhere in his direction i can see him look straight at me, well... i highly doubt hes looking at ANYTHING past me, cause i sit in the corner... and theres only a door behinf me and a board with only black paper on it, and a table, but theres nothing really interesting there... and hes always asking my opinion on his things its kinda odd...
and semi on this subject, people know who i am! and i dont know who the hell they are, i really hate that, more than i hate people not knowing who they are, like this kid... i think his name is robert... in my french class... he was one of the people staring at my shoes the first day, and at me... but you cant really blame him i was at the front of the class, but he knows my name... which is odd and i find him looking at me alot... and he sits at the front of the room and i sit in the back... on the side in a far corner.. AND! one of the lauras older sisters is in my french class and yesterday she told me a bunch of people were talking about me and she specified nothing bad, and that one of them said the should go find me and such o_O i hate it e_e trevor says i should just find these people and make friends, but really i have no idea who these people are... as in i know no names is what i was gett

...damnit! stupid thing had errors and only recovered this much... AH WELL! if you wanna know what i said ask me... if i dont remember TOO BAD!

No comments: