Monday, October 17, 2005

D=<

well, me whole goal of not missing school was officially spoiled today, last night i was up till about midnight reading with the light of my gameboy, although... id get bored and play sonic so i was going pretty slow, woke up this morning and was sevrely hungry so i decided to eat some breakfast, grabbed a griddle cake thing from the freezer, and collected my laundry while it was in the microwave, i only got to eat about half of it because everytime i took a bite my stomach would hurt even more, i told mom we fought over music, thhheenn... i went to go brush my teeth, thats where teh suck began, after i was mostly done brushing my teeth i ended up throwing up twice, i think mostly because i have a really bad gag reflex and i agrivated it while brushing my teeth... stoopid toothpaste i told mom i was fine and went to school, i felt even worse but still went to my classes, i got through 1st and second (english and science) and had gotten into photography, felt even worse from the smell of chemicals, ms ellison asked how i was i said i was sick and i might not make it through the whole period, she told me to go to the clinic right then with all of my stuff and go lay down, when i got there i felt even worse and decided to call mom to go home, i waited for mom and she picked me up, on the way home i didnt feel much better, as soon as i got inside i put my stuff down on the chair by the door and went straight to my room to lay down, muffin came and layed down with me as i watched tv and i ended up falling asleep, around 11:40 i woke up to my phone vibrating and ringing.. only problem was, i had no idea where the hell my phone went, i went on a mad search for it following the sound of the ring and finally found it under my mattress, and it said jared had called, im guessing at the end of the lunch period, i tried calling it back but it only went to the answering machine, soooo i went back to watching tv, mom and dad left to get something from the store, i got up and made some ramen ate that and went back to sleep, woke up again ate some icecream and went back to sleep XD im seeing a pattern, anyways when i woke up i went downstairs after watching an hour of tv, and played on the computer, after a bit i went upstairs saw the kitten from next door at the back door, so i locked minky in the bathroom so i could go outside and pet the kitty, well as soon as i opedned the door the cat ran inside and straight to muffin, i pushed muffin away and got the cat and went back outside, spent about 5 minutes outside petting the kitten and jasmine, then went back inside, let minky out and went back to the back door and sat meowing at the cats for 10 minutes, is that sad or what? went off...came back and meowed at the cats some more, went back downstairs and thats where ive been since... NOW! im just waiting for someone to call or im me or something... im so freaking bored e_e; but feeling kinda better... i probably will be at school tomorrow

No comments: