Wednesday, October 19, 2005

oh em freakin jello gee

and speaking of the word "freakin" my mom wishs for me to stop using it, says it s bad languages and such... although you hear things 20x worse coming from cassies mouth... ah well
well its actually getting to actually look like fall... leaves turning colors and falling to the ground... possible snow weather.. and the clarks lawn is still totally green *shrug* anyways! yesterday was my semi ongstresscatchup day for not being in school most of monday, went to access, and about all my teachers were... still not at school... so i went back to them... and well... fuji missie and i were on the evil stairs and i was looking down at the people in the commons... fuji said it looked like i was about to jump, so i acted like i was going to anddd... who should be standing where i would land if i did jump but chelsea, kinda freaked her out too XD we were all team like, then went to class, only... we were missing trevor from our team XD so we were the fantastic 3, anyways, nothing really important through my classes... english we did englishy things, science... umm.. i dont remember science, photography erm... amber helped me develop and my contact sheet was all.. really light... geography, austin and i copied jareds map, YAY JARED! and we had a test... lunch... TREVOR WAS BUSTED and we all concluded, it was my fault for not watching for the janitor... ah well i had my mind on other things really, like not getting sick... i felt all awful... anyways, while trevor was n the office, i decided to stand in the shade and watched everyone else play with the hackie sack... and mitchs attempts at around the world were just so much funnier without the hackie sac study hall i studied OMG hmm... people keep petting me now that i have been wearing cat ears... about 6 random people a day either comment on my ears, try to steal them, or pet me, or in ashleys case its "*pet pet* pretty kitty... yes... such a pretty kitty... PURR DAMNIT KITTY! good kitty..." o_o she scares me alot, anyways, french i presented! wheeeee... and... i think her name is kelly.. but she commented on my ears too, XD and lana came in near the middle of the period and i shouted HAI ELENA! as she was leaving... math.. erm.. i didnt pay ...we had a test T_T...quizical thing... i got a low c... as in 71percent on it XD but better than courtney and collin went home.. did some things... OMG LAPTOP I HAVE A MONITER ITS A FLATSCREEN I MIGHT HAVE A COMPUTER IN MY ROOM AS SOON AS I GET A FREAKIN POWERCORD! and internet e_e AND THEN I MIGHT GET WILLY AND SIMON THE SOURCERRRRR! ^_^ and other assorted games i found amusing that we still may have...whats really sad is cassie and i have the first part of willy beanish memorized... up until wed get stuck XD and seriously its really hard to get through that game without cheats... probably inpossible too XD anyways...

LAST NIGHT! i had two of some odd dreams (hell if my dreams are ever normal do i ever post em here?) anyways... FIRST DREAM this i think has got to be one of the weirdest dreams ive had... wow more than an hour of distracting.. anyways, i was walking to school and the first person i see is trevor, and hes smoking, i get upset and try to act like i didnt see him, but he runs up to me and hugs me then asks if i want one too, i tell him no and tell him he shouldnt be smoking, he gets mad and some other kid comes over and asks what my problem is, i start crying and say trevor should know, then the kid asks if im senitive about smoking because of my parents, and i scamper off, when i get to a class room theyre watching a movie, so i come into the class and see my old friend megan in the arms of trevor, i get even more upset, megan spots me and gets up to hug me, then we start messing around and i look over to see trevor even more mad, i threaten to dump him because hes doing all this bad stuff and he ends up dumping me right there thats when i woke up, looked at the clock and it was 4am, so i went back to sleep in my next dream im with lee at the mall, and shes picking out stuff for halloween, somehow the mall is hooked to her room and we find james running to her room, when he comes back he has anthony, chelsea and daniel find us too, and then we go into lees room and then lee decides she wants to go for a walk, and its like... 1am so her and anthony start walking james decides to drive, and chelsea daniel and i drive in another car, we stop at a church having lost everyone else, and go inside, we start looking around and then daniel kicks a cat, i yell at him and smack him in the head then i run after the cat to aid it, the cats fine daniel tells me and i yell that he could have seriously injured it, and when i said that the cat jumps up into my arms and starts purring, then daniel says hes really thirsty and asks if theres a kitchen around here, chelsea yells down the stairs no, and i ask daniel if theres a water pump and he can use my water bottle which i conveninly have in my backpack i just happen to be carrying around, we start walking up the stairs and se a room lit with candles, we all go towards it and find it empty so we decide to stay there for the night, about 3 minutes later james comes in panting saying lees gone missing, anthony comes in after him and i look at them both, lean agsint the wall covering my face, my legs go limp and i slide to the floor... and while laying on the floor i start crying because i wouldnt get to see lee again, james looms oer me and trys to assure me wed find her again and thats when my alarm woke me up -.-; annndd... thats about all i want to say for now, yay!

No comments: