Tuesday, November 29, 2005

DONT SAY THE S WORD

well i just got home from a band concert, that was fun, although justin and cassie had to drive me there... in the truck, justin kept elbowing me in the chest and his ribs are really boney e_e; justin wanted to stay and watch... and yell, and cassie wanted to go do something else, so they dropped me off a half hour early, i ended up sitting not too far from the door and throughout about the whole concert i had like... a bubble around me where no one sat XD, but i got all nervous and started figgiting with my hands and ended up making myself bleed... and after it was over, chris found me, hugged me and told me to go see her drawing of an acordian, so i followed her she showed it to me and asked if i knew what it was XD from there i stood outside the bandroom and saw a bunch of my friends, hugged ellie, patted sharon and ellie dragged me off to get some coffee ^____^ i ate some cookies, claimed those as the rest of my dinner i didnt get to finish before i went, stood around, fiddled more with my hands, now a bunch of my fingers are sore... went home... whooooo

and now for the rest of the day, english erm... i dont remember, science... i dont remember either, photography, i spun around, ran back and forth, and such for ambers project, then we just messed around for awhile, went and saw trevor XD geography i talked with jared and austin as usual, lunch erm... i ended up getting in a really odd mood and punched, jumped on, and kicked trevor jared and scott, i ended up just wanting to run around and scream by the time i had to go to study hall,and i walked around all fast and people thought i was avoiding them, study hall i thin i passed out XD and i kept giggling, french i was a bit more calm, and i dont remember french or math whoooo

No comments: