Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Hate and devour the young and the weaker ones, and dont forget the guns.

Hate all the poeple you love, in a river of blood, and don't forget the guns, you need'em to destroy- always destroy- yourself- yourself.

It feels like its been months since I've posted last. I think I may be needing to vent my feelings and emotions here less because now I have a boyfriend for that XDXD Nah, but he is a good "outlet". Anyways, I happen to be at my Aunt Cindy's house at the moment, and am sitting in the dark. Whoo. Thanksfreakingiving is tomorrow, and Christmas isn't too far off. Things are changing, for the better or the worse I'm not sure. But Lee's leaving felt like a pretty positive "FUCK NO!", as it left me crying and feeling like I got punched in the stomach. To help me I've been listening to loud music non-stop, and for the most part it used to help me tune out my thoughts. That is not the case now. Now that I've heard these songs over 70 times, they can mold in the back of my mind nicely. Bad news for me. Makes me sevrely emtional, whether that or it's the PMS. ACK CAT ATTACKING MY BACK! Erm.. Yes... Okay, so I'm emotionally unstable. I guess I should go home tomorrow instead of staying up here with Cassie. Cassie will just make me worse, that and Trevor-withdrawl. And yes I do get that. And now I'm paranoid... There's a cat that's sevrely hyper behind me.

enough with grammar, i honestly dont remember why im posting in this, maybe because no one is talking to me right now XD boredom=boring post whooo! which at the most, 3 people are oging to read, so i wasted part of three peoples lives and probably killed part of their souls too OHWELL! anyways, angies done now... or according to the fridge, im anjih...and about to die with music.. dang..

No comments: