Sunday, December 25, 2005

Day 25 T_T

its christmas time once again

RECAPS! WHOO!
the other day my grandma and grandpa were going to come over, we had bets on if grandma was going to come, and we all won, because she never came, grandpa did though and cassie and i got our money like every other year, what else can we expect? its not like he hangs around us enough to have the slightest idea of what we like, but money is good anyways, because dad says that with my fifty bucks mom and dad can kick in some money and i can get myself a tablet
so yeasterday i went to my aunts house as the whole annual christmas eve party, cassie (my sister) couldnt go because she had to work, tracey (my... cousin in-law?) couldnt go cause he was sick, which was why there were no fights, (the football game, traceys a raiders fan in a family of bronco fans) and mark (my uncle) was sick so because of that my aunt charlie went home early, so justin (cassies friend aka brudder) josh and cole (my nephews) my aunt cindy and uncle larry (duh their house) my cousins stacey, andrew and samantha, and danny and his friend scott, my brother shannon, my sister krista and my... brother in law? doc were the only ones there, well and including me, and my mom and dad
while most of the grownups talked, (excluding shannon cause he acts just like a kid) josh and cole had fun bugging me, and justin joined in the fun too, i had to been sat on more than 20 times, and at one time i had three people sitting on me, i was jumped on, hit, kicked, smacked on the butt by my nephew josh, i almost tackled cole because he kept trying to get riley (the dog) to jump on me when i was trying to sleep, i was poked more than enough times, i was elbowed in the chest, and nobody listened when i said stop it, so after while i was pretty testy, we ate, i spilled justins crab soup or whatever on accident because he wouldnt stop boucing on my lap, we played the white elphant game, scott went home with my candle holder, around 7 we left, got home around 7:40

TODAY! well not much has happened its only 7 till nine, so cass woke me up, she said she had already made coffee for mom and dad, we waited and waited and waited, then finally mom and dad got out of bed, we opened gifts, so far i got:
a touchscreen phone

a bunch of earrings andhair things

candy

...like an mp3 player that seems alot like a PSP

printer paper fabric stuff (mom says then trevor can have a pillow with my face on it, i just find that alittle creepy)

sewing machine

sewing box with thread and gift card

madagascar

another movie i cant remember the name of...
two pairs of socks

cat ears

stuffed animal

more candy

roses

a ring

another pair of socks

some bath stuff

some lip stuff

some other stuff like that

popcorn

coke

digipet

cookie mix

...and i think thats it... for now anyways

No comments: