Monday, December 26, 2005

DAYYYY 26

HEY guess what, its me again! who else? ANYWAYS i had a really... odd dream last night
okie so here it goes
im at school, yaw its green mountain, but for some odd reason it has balconys o_O; and i have an off hour, weird, anyways im out on one of the balconies and im reading a book and hiding, because the school is split into two groups, the edges and X's, im part of the x's group, the edges have almost complete power over the school and were running it much like a dictatorship, the edges kill anyone and everyone who makes them the slightest mad or gets in their way, well im sitting there on the balcony, i put down the book im reading and look around at the view, then i hear someone running towards me, i look over scared to death then i realize its austin, he tells me the edges are coming, and runs off, i pick up my stuff hurriedly and start to run but im tackled, i start to scream and someone covers my mouth, he tells me to be quiet and helps me up, with his hand still over my mouthhe leads me backwards into a dark area and some edges pass by, he asked me if i was going to scream if he took his hand off my mouth, i nodded and he took it off, and i stood in silence, he said "i bet your wondering why i helped you, well im starting a rebellion, and id like you to join me" i asked what his catch was, and he said none, but i might be killed, then suddenly there was a gun shot behind us, i jumped and ran, the guy grabbed me and jumped off the side the of the balcony clinging to mewhen we fell i hit my head and some other x's had seem me fall and brought me to the nurse, she bandaged my head and i walked out to the commons, i started up the stairs and someone yelled "THERE SHE IS!" i looked behind me and see some edges heading toward me, i start running up the stairs and i see trevor going the same way, i yell at him to run i get up to the geography hall and hear gun shots, and i start crying because i thought they had caught him, then i see him at the top of the stairs, he falls to his knees and then to the ground, i go to the ground and loom over his body before hugging him tight, then he sits up, and slits his own throat, and im dragged off by some egdes to go to french class, and for some reason the teacher was getting a new room soon and amy gave her a plant, then some edges came into the classroom, whispered to each other and pointed at me and they carryed me out of the room and shoved me into a closet, i sat on the floor in the dark and curled into a ball and thats about when i woke up o_o;

No comments: