Friday, February 24, 2006

Here you go, your baby is a perfect sphere.

so tonight i went to ellies house to do my cultural project for french, we watched a french movie, and it was almost sad how much fun we were having with such a depressing movie, now i would go on to tell about this wonderous night of foot orgys, but i think id get mauled by someone, most likely amy, and really she hits hard, so anyways imma rant, just because i can, and i cant be spoken over, which is exactly what my rant is about, so yes i do like haning out with my friends in large groups, aside from the fact that there are so many inside jokes i seem to be left out of, its really fun, up until i try to say something, i dont know why but people will listen to me for a couple seconds then someone else will start talking and all attention goes to them, i mean i really wonder if im that soft spoken, because i thought i was pretty loud, and yea okay it does hurt, but what can i do? ellie suggested me just saying shut up and tell the rest of my story, but when i tell people to shut up they get irritated with me and rather not listen to me at all, or just start laughing and "fine you dont get to hear my story" goes absolutly no where, maybe people just dont like my stories, which i guess would confirm that i am infact not funny, and i mean i do want to contibute to the conversation but after so many times of being spoken over i give up, so if any of you see me randomly start to isolate myself and stop talking during a group outting, its probably because no one would listen to me, and i mean its not like it just happens sometimes, but all the time, even when im talking with one person, theyll go off on a rant in the middle of my sentence, and ill stop talking and listen, maybe its my fault, im not assertive enough or something, and sometimes i just give up before the conversations starts because i know i wont be heard, which is okay i guess, i do like listening to all the stupid crazy stuff my friends come up with, so anyways, end of rant now, imma go photoshop and or watch foamy ^_^

No comments: