Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Forgot lunch:Regress 6 years in age

so, today i was told i was like an elementary schooler by four people, one of which was a teacher, im starting to think it was because i was so hungry
ANYWAYS at lunch i jumped in puddles even though i hate snow and the cold, which reminds me, this morning i looked outside and saw it snowing, i started pouting and called to mom, anyways i went puddle jumping during lunch, math i kept whining, and photography... welllll... we were hand coloring out prints, with paint... IWASJUSTFINEUNTILTHATSTUPIDORANGE okay so i was just fine the paint was staying only on my fingers and my print, then i wanted more orange, and the fact that the packages are metally the sides broke and got on my hands and pants, me trying to get some of the paint off my pants smeared it more, julianna said i might as well just put some other paint on my pants and make it look even, tashi took that as an invitation to put the little bit of paint she got on her fingertips on my pants, great, then i got some on my sweater pushing up my sleeves and some on my face, so yea, ms s., thea and julianna called me a little kid in photography *shrug* guess im just a kid at heart

No comments: