Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Makeup and streaking?

i had a really weird dream last night, mom and i walked through the front door and cassie immediately greeted us, i went into the kitchen to get some food and texted ellie, after a bit i called ellie and asked if she could go hangout or something, she said no she was busy then said something but cassie started talking to me and i couldnt hear ellie, then ellie was gone, after a couple minutes of waiting i hung up, then trevor, jared, and ellie put me on four way, and i aked if anyone was up for doing something tonight, after awhile we had nothing decided, and my phone disconnected, they never called back, instead kyle ran in my front door told me to get ready then ran downstairs, i did as i was told and then i was dragged to the mall, when we got there he gave me a threnchcoat and told me to take my clothes off because me and him and group of other people were going to have some sort of protest at the mall including streaking, one by one we got on stage, out in the crowd i saw ellie, and she looked at me in disbelief, before we could start streaking there was a gunshot and the next thing i knew i was on the ground with everyone crowded around me, they all walked with me to the hospital and that was it o_o; anyways imma go back to watching tv...

No comments: