Saturday, March 18, 2006

Banklets, barbies, and binkies.

so tuesday... i think... we had csap... whooo e_e how stupid can you get with these questions, and i answered some of them with some pretty stupid but logical answers... like there was this one problem of folding a blanket, no sane person is going to start doing math when they want to fold up a blanket, and since it is fabric after some point its not going to fold, even if the simple math you do says it does, so the question asked, something like after what point will it be illogical to keep folding the blanket, i said when it started getting to half inches, cause no one is that much of a perfectionist to get out a ruler and make sure its that big, so anyways, csap, i was in a room with some people i knew, mostly because they categorized us by last name, so obviously i had seem these people at one time or another, we had two micheal smiths though, and lana and ariel reminised about me having a locker under both of them, and i remembered all the times they had dropped books on me
they gave us two breaks, one of which we could walk around for ten or fifteen minutes, inwhich time, trevor found lana and i and gave us gum, after the mess of csap, i ate lunch alone yippy
so the day after that, was a huge latestart, we didnt have to go to school till like noon, trevor came over and we played games and watched movies, the first period i had that day made me sleepy faster than ever, i was really hyper when i got to school because i had chugged down a rootbeer float, then we watched a movie on the legislative branch, science i was still tired and adi woke me up after i told her about fish day (april first for all of you that dont know) and so she put like 20 sticky notes on me that said fish i think i ate alone that day too
tursday, ...day before yesterday
band kids off to newyork, that made me happy *sarcasm* almost all of my friends are band geeks, trevor gave me a present, and after school i went to the mall with erin, i bought to things, both if which youll probably see when we get back to school
yesterday i gloomed up the house with me and my depressedness and boredom, and i still havent cleaned my room, i got a call from trevor last night, im not sure if it helped me or not, all i know is that i feel oh so left behind
TODAY! i woke up super early, for me anyways, 7am, i woke up hearing little twin voices, as soon as i walked out of my room sammy yelled angie and hugged me, andrew did the same, we played and set up a doll house which happened for like...3 hours, then we all got packed up and went to the mall, sammy and i ran, cassie yelled at me for influencing her, how can i not? anyways, i think im over my fear of a place to grow at the mills, i played with the stuff there, andnow that im over my fear, im horribly angry with one of the machines, for it wouldnt let me win tic tac toe, i took a bunch of pictures, but most of the time as soon as it took the picture one of them had already run out of the frame, we walked around build a bear, and sammy almost got a time out for eatting the stuffing, we ran out of quarters on the machines and i got a picture of them hugging bob the builder, and they started singing "bob the builder can we fix it bob the builder" then id cut in and say no we cant! we ate some starbucks, and walked around, then we went to the food court and ben found me and waved, im pretty sure he saw me skipping and swinging andrew aroudn too, and then we rode the caresel, sadly enough the lady told me to ride it too instead of standing, andrew and samy got horses, and i rose a bunny, the hell, why would someone ride a bunny? anyways, after that we went home, we colored, and ate some lunch, and now theyre talking a nap, so is mom and cassie, i should be too but... meh computers better, and besides, i really suck at sleeping in the middle of the day unless im at aunt cindys, i think im going up there today though anyways... so most of my friends have been in newyork... for like 2 days, and i already miss them all terribly, when they get back im going to glomp atleast one of them...
anyways! i think im going toooo... um... upload some baby pictures now ^_^

No comments: