Friday, June 09, 2006

Nothing lasts forever

so, about an hour ago i wrote this very depressing post because of my mood, i put myself out there for the first time without anyones help and i fell, i talked to ellie though and she made me feel better, but just being friends with jesus is fine too, least he knows where i stand and all, and hes serious about being friends, the whole still being friends with trevor seems oh so insignificant now, plus i got a hug from him today which i have one thing to say, FINALLY X3 nah just kidding, it was a nice hug though, one of two times someone has asked my permission fer a hug, first of which being laurel but thats because i scare her anyways, i can be very mean when i want to, that and i used to hate getting hugs from people, so when i finally just randomly hugged her it freaked her out alittle, i dont think i scare jesus though, least i hope not
i dont know why its so hard for me to just have a conversation with him when im actually with him, i mean sure i can think up tons of things online, but i dont know, thoughts just escape me, stupid brain
and now, i eat breakfast, well dinner technically, i made it thanks to the microwave, but its still technically "breaking my fast" havent eatten since yesterday, forgot to eat today until now
...wtf? "buring, the new trend of teenagers self harm methods" pfft thats nothing new, teenagers have been burning themselves for quite some time now
anyways, in other news, my fish died last night, that was depressing, i cried over that too, doesnt it just suck being so sensitive?

3 comments:

L.E. said...

I promiss you, it get's easier if you work on it. Conversation is key. Online is soooooo much easier too. Just keep try.

Luv,
LE

Anthony said...

You don't scare me. The only way you could scare me was if you actually jumped out in front of me or something.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see that.