Thursday, June 08, 2006

When I fall, I hit the ground hard.

i dont know about you all, but summer is going really slow for me, almost too slow, it feels like its been a month and its only been about a week... and you know what? the cocoa puff bird needs theropy... so goes the cookie monster, the trix rabbit, and the cookiecrisps dog. does anyone remember the old cookie crisps commercials? the dog wasnt despretly trying to get the cereal, he was handing it out, and the dog was shorter and cuter.. i wonder why they changed it, now its just a knock off of the trix rabbit...yea um... anyways
sudoku... SEEING IT EVERYWHERE, i dont know what people are obsessing about, when i think of fun, i dont think of numbers and math, on the second to last day fo school i saw czach playing it on an electronic thing... which happened to be laurels which she played during english class after she gave her book to kristen to play, she asked if i wanted to play, i gave her a weird look and asked her what the hell she was thinking, a couple days ago cassie and i went to the mall and found a poster of it. the. hell. cassie doesnt like it much either, gives her a headache
since the summer started, i think ive been eatting less, i have more to distract me from my search for food, such as this lovely laptop, and the friends who spek to me on it, already today ive gone to the kitchen like six times only to come back empty handed, what do you want to bet by the end of the summer im going to have lost like 20 pounds or something, well anyways i actually still want some food...YAYFOOD
so anyways, the sheer lack of people being able to do things has finally discouraged me from asking if people want to hang out, i figured itd happen anyways, but now im depressed that i have nothing to do
ive concluded that i dont have telepathy, shucks, it would be cool to shoot thoughts at people to get them to go online or something, and last night i made ben invent a teleporter, but he says it needs all the power in china to work, dang, i guess ill never successfully sneak out now
THIS IS ANOTHER COMMERCIAL THAT TICKS ME OFF--"is it juicy?" "no" "is it crunchy?" "no" "then what is it?" "its both!its a volosic pickle!" ...the hell, she just said it wasnt either of them, stupid not making sense commercials
i want to go to the park or something... anywhere but home, its feels so awkward with mom not being in her room all day
ben made me realize i really want an eyepatch and a cool pirate hat, birthdays over though
but cassie gave me a stop sign this morning for my birthday, i never realized they were so big, but i really want to write "hammertime" on it but my writting, none so cool as to be hammertime'd, i asked her if she stole it, she said no but someone did, and it costed alot because it was stolen, i walked out into the front room and found 3 other street signs, the stop sign had to be one of the best gifts i got though, next to the gir shirt i got from ellie
cassie left about an hour ago to go get her driving license renewed, mom just called her and shes number 871, and theyre now on 802, and mom just left to the irvings, so... she wont be back for atleast an hour and a half...boreddd...
...anyone wanna hang out?
...ah the rain... i just started raining, i ran outside and danced, then... it stopped

SO! i called ellie, she couldnt do anything, i called jesus and he was at a friends house, so i called lana, and she invited me to go to the park, which was fun i guess, i got hurt alot, anyways when i got there kelly and kenton went fer burgers, i talked to lana and zach fell asleep on lanas lap, when kelly and kenton got back they had forgotten zachs slushie and they ate lanas fries, so kenton and lana went to get those after they kenton had to pull kelly out of the car, as they were driving away lana told me to take car of zach, kelly and i started talking and zach fell asleep or he was meditating, either way he didnt notice kelly and i put a bunch of grass all over him


he woke up and freaked out, then kenton shoved the grass in kellys pant legs, kelly attacked him with grass when he went too far up the pant leg, then they gathered up all the grass and put it in a tree, which is where is still is even though it was a bit windy, then we all sat in a circle, kelly wanted to go down the slide, no one paid attention to her wants so she said "hey, hey! pay attention to me! im the center of attention" and crawled to the center of the circle, kenton shifted so she was just a side of the circle again, then she crawled off and layed in the grass and kenton tried despretely to bring her back to the cirlce, didnt work, she fell asleep, i patted her head and kenton stole my cellphone, he tossed it to zach who was laying on the grass with lanas head on his stomach, he put it down the back of his shirt, i fished it out and zach got it back from me then threw it to kenton, which kenton then put in his pants, i stared at him and pouted, then after awhile i grabbed his red hankerchif, which him and i fought over till i spotted my cell phone fall out of his pantleg, i grabbed it and moved it behind me with one hand then still held on with the other hand, there was much wresling, kenton got my cellphone back and put it in his pocket, more wrestleing, kelly joined, and after awhile kenton won because my fingers hurt too much, he laughed and ran off after i tried reaching in his pockets, did some sumbersalts and things to get away, i found a sharpie on the ground and in my attempt to get my cellphone back, i got into the wrong pocket and left the sharpie, i chased him, he did rolls while running and still got ahead of me, im so slow...i almost got it back then he bit me i bit him back, finally let go when my arm started getting really numb, he shoved both his and my phone down his pants, by this time kenton was laying down with his head on kellys stomach, kelly s head was on lanas stomach, lanas head was on zachs stomach, and zachs head was on kentons stomnach, anyways, they were in alittle square, and i layed a couple feet away from them by myself, lana got concerned, they started to think i was crying, so kenton threw the phone back to me, almost kicked me trying to push it closer because he thought i didnt see it because i didnt move, a couple more minutes and they asked why i was by myself, i asked where i was suppose to be, then lana told me to lay on kenton, so i did, hes too skinney and kept moving around which eventally hurt my head enough so i sat up, around the time i flipped out because my phone was vibrating, it was jesus <3 sadly rocketship park has AWFUL service and i couldnt hear half of what he was saying, then kelly left with kenton, then kenton got back i made him kiss my arm to make it feel better, the bites started to look like a heart, after a bit zach and kenton left and a bit after that cassie came and took lana and me home, i wasnt home fer long, cassie fell asleep at the foot of my bed, then we went to dinner, during dinner mom decided that i needed more chores D= ...and her chore? oh simply put, cut the bush of the neighbors that has grown into our yard. easier. said. than. done. i worked for a couple hours, at first it was okay, i had moms ipod and i was singing to my hearts content in the backyard, til about half way through, when the tree started to get angry i was cutting off its limbs (not to mention i probably pissed off some spider who made its home between some branches i caught and the fence) and it evolved, grew thorns, attacked me, AND after awhile the branches got toucher and somehow when i cut it, it was still attached, AFTER 6 CUTS IT WAS STILL ATTACHED, it stabbed me through gloved hands, i scratched my wrists, hands, arms, legs and even some of my face, it hurt me alot less while shoving it in the trashcan, when i finally get it all done and inside, i found all the scratchs and pain, so i try to light my candle, when i finally get the match to catch fire, which was like the 16th try, i drop it and i burn my leg and part of my mattress, and now im all upset and crying, what a great fucking day

No comments: