Monday, November 27, 2006

I could so pass for a guy...

If it weren't for my boobs.
So Cassie's moving out. I'm kinda between feelings on that one. Its going to be great getting her room and stuff, but I am going to miss her. She's moving this week. I think. So I get to start packing up my room and bringing it into her room when she gets all of her stuff moved. Packing up my room is going to be hard. I love how my room is now. A lot of my stuff won't fit into Cassie's room so Mom says some of it is going to go into the downstairs living room. The computer in the upstairs living room is going to go into my room when I move into Cassie's. I'm never going to be able to find my stuff once I move it all.
Thinking a lot...
Today went to school for periods 1 and 2 and half of third. I went home because the pills I'm on make my stomach kinda sickly. So I went to the clinic and called home. Dad didn't know he had to sign me out and he waited in the parking lot for about a half hour. I got home, stripped off most of my shirt layers in the living room and went to bed. Watched Fivel Goes West, and slept alittle. When I got up Justin took me back to school because I was feeling better. Went to photography and english. Turns out I missed the easiest class ever in French. We had a sub with a hook for an arm or something. All we did was play tic-tac-toe and watch the rest of Toy Story. That's about all that's happening lately.

No comments: