Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Aw honey, don't worry. I'm here.

Lately people have been coming to me with more problems than normal. Maybe they all just have more drama.
Bryson's in his weird mood again.
Danny's friend died.
Liz is worried about Bryson.
Speedy might no graduate. Today at lunch I was using Marty as a pillow until Speey came in in sat in the corner of the Cubby. I asked him if he was okay and he didnt say anything. So I got off Marty and sat next to Speedy and asked him what was wrong. He said, "My dad is going to kill me." I asked why. "There's no way I'm going to be able to graduate. No way. I'm such a screw up. I fuck up everything.." and he trailed off still critizing himself. I tried to comfort him, and held him as he cried. I wish I could have stayed with him longer, but lunch ended and I had to go to French for my Oral Final. I hugged him and kissed him on the head and went off to French. I didn't see him for the rest of the day, but Marty said he felt better after awhile and got more social. I was feeling good about that up until dinner when Speedy's mom called me and asked if I knew where Speedy was. I didn't. So she asked if I knew Kara. I do. She asked for her number and I gave it to her. I hope Speedy is okay. Cassie called and asked if Speedy's mom called me too. Apparently she called Cassie. He didn't show up to work today. Crap. All I can think about is the worst possible situation. Death. I hope he's okay. Crap. I'm starting to cry again.

Might finish post later. I don't know.

No comments: