Wednesday, December 20, 2006

May the angels in the heavens watch over you because I know how much they envy you.

Why do people have to be so sweet? It makes me mad sometimes. But not right now. Right now I can't stop smiling. Everything seems so nice, so warm and cozy. I could curl up in my mind and sleep forever in the love, and always be happy.
I know that feeling won't last too long, but I'm beyond happy right now, and I'm not really caring what the future will hold.

Speedy's fine. He went to Layn's and now he's back at home, and his parents weren't even really mad. He called me this morning saying he was okay.

Snow day on the last day of finals. There's tons of snow outside. I ran outside with Ducky, and he could barely catch up. The snow was almost at my waist by then. When I ran to go back inside, I tripped over a doggy jump. An hour later my footprints were almost non existant. i love snow and hate it at the same time.

Oh gosh my heart feels so light. I wish this would never end. <3333

No comments: