Saturday, December 30, 2006

Blizzard part two calls for a Movie Night part two.

Second wave of the stupid blizzard came. Even more snow. God I hate snow. And it all came on the day I was suppose to hang out with Speedy. I was ticked off about that, everytime I want to see Speedy, it freaking snows.
Mom says its a beautiful day today though. "Like MotherNature said 'Oops! Sorry, PMS!'" Mom's exact words, they made me laugh.
Well, because I couldn't leave the house, Bryan decided to bring people to my house for yet another movie night, although we hadn't planned on watching movies until they realized my house has nothing else to do. So we watched Pirates of the Caribbean:Curse of the Black Pearl, and Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. Through the first movie Marty and Kelsey were all curled up and silent, I'm pretty sure they fell asleep, especially since when the movie was over and I got up, Kelsey was asleep. Bryan almost fell asleep, and I almost did too.
There was a slight intermission between movies. Marty needed to call his parents and say he probably wasn't going to be home at 5:30. Consitering it was around 4ish and we were starting another movie. During the small break, Kelsey accidently kicked Bryan in the groin. I had to wrestle a dog toy away from Bryan to get the stupid squeeking to stop. And whenever I threw it, Bryan would go get it just to squeek it some more, made me wonder if Bryan really is a dog. I eventually got the ball away from him and ran upstairs to give it to Ducky, to find him and mom sleeping. I was kinda surprized they could be sleeping with all the noise we were making downstairs. When I went to sit next to Bryan and Kelsey gave me this weird look. Then watched me for the first couple minutes of the movie instead of the movie. I kept looking at her and pointing to the TV and told her there was a movi on. She told me she was watching something more interesting than the movie. She was trying to figure if Bryan and I were dating now or not with how we were acting. Then Marty started tickling Kelsey again, and Bryan used me as a human shild as to protect his sesitive parts from the strong legs of Kelsey. But even I know it's not good to be by Kelsey and Marty when they start tickling eachother, I've been hit and kicked many of times by that, but I still stayed where Bryan moved me. For about half the movie I stayed there. Kelsey gave me more weird looks when she saw me holding his hand. Eventually Bryan fell asleep, I was drifting until the phone rang and I sat up again. I realized how much my back hurt then and I moved off of Bryan. Shortly after my move, Bryan woke up and apologized for falling asleep. I assumed that Kelsey and Marty were asleep again with how quiet they were even when Bryan and I were whispering. I was laying on the floor and Bryan layed close to me with his arms around me, which was good because I was feeling cold. We watched more of the movie, and Cassie came downstairs. I expected her to say something with how Bryan was holding me, but she didn't. Mom came downstairs, and I expected her to say something too, instead she just asked how everyone was getting home. Bryan said his dad was giving him and Kelsey a ride home, and Marty was walking. I said I wasn't going anywhere, and asked what was for dinner. "Breakfast." We finished the second movie and Bryan hid the remote from all of us. I went into his pockets to try to find it, it was in his back pocket and hard to reach. He tried to fool me by moving and taking it out of his pocket when I wasn't looking, but I found it. There were more tickle fights. Bryan fell asleep in my lap. Kelsey and Marty wanted to give him a wedgie, I said they couldn't. They wanted to stick his hand in warm water. They told me to get the water. I told them that he was laying in my lap, I certainly wasn't going to be the one to get the water. Then they asked if they could do it if they got the water, and I said no. Bryan eventually woke up. We ate Dinn-Breakfast. I kept messing up Bryan by touching his neck. It made him twitch. Especially when he was trying to meditate, I wouldn't let him consintrate for more than a few seconds, even when he tried his hardest to block me out. We did random stuff until about 7:35 when Marty had to start walking home. He gave us all hugs and went on his way. I kept making Bryan twitch. And Kelsey taught me new ways, because "I was probably going to be his girlfriend soon and I needed to know how to make him do anything". We decided that the twitching was joygasms, especially when he couldn't for coheirent sentences. And in the middle of it all... I kissed him. It shocked the hell out of him and he froze up. All of what I learned was practiced, up until his dad came to pick them up. He could barely walk, it was so funny. When we all got upstairs, I hugged them both, and while they were going out the door mom said she now knew why I felt so short. When I hug Kelsey, I only come up to her boobs. I come up to Bryan and Marty's shoulders. And they seem to be the people I've been hanging out with lately. If I hang out with Steven and Misa, Steven is like a foot taller than me, and Misa is the only one shorter than me.
That was my night. Later Bryan and I talked on the phone again into the morning hours. And he asked what Kelsey did. "Are we dating?" Things would be so much clearer if I had been able to hang out with Speedy and tell him I was going to go out with Bryan. Till then I guess it's all just in the air.

Oh, by the way. I have another POS model cell phone. But it works. I need people's numbers again.

No comments: