Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Quiality Bryan Time.

So. Yesterday I was in one of those moods. Happily Depressed and junk, right? Never a good time to be around me, but it's when I need people around most. Within an hour of waking up I ticked off Marty. Which made me cry, especially when I tried calling him and he didn't pick up.
I woke up at two by the way. In the afternoon. Anyways. By five I was on my way to the mall to hopefully hang out with Marty, Steven, Misa, Kelsey, Bryan. Bryan came back yesterday from his Christmas in Nebraska. So! I get to the mall, and I try calling Misa, but she desn't pick up, so I make my way to Borders to listen to some music or read until people came. Bryan called me while I was listening to Bowling For Soup, and I went outside of Borders to wait for him. While waiting, three random kids in strollers would just stare at me as they went by, it was alittle odd. There was a kid that looked like Matt, only this kid had a mohawk. One kid seemed very lost because he passed me about 5 times. One lady had a purse made from those Kool-Aid CaprisSun things, I kinda wanted to steal her purse just to buy her a better one. I have no money though.
Eventually Bryan came around, and we sat and talked about random observations with people. After awhile we took his eight bucks, went over to Panda Express, and he bought some food for us to share. When I started eatting he said "Well thank god, I thought I was going to have to force you to eat." Because most of the time, I'll tell people not to buy me any food I'm fine, but I'm actually perfectly fine with their scraps if they're not going to eat it. I didn't eat much of what he got anyways. But how could I pass it up? He got all the food I like and he didn't even ask what I wanted. Now thats Skillz. Anyways, After eatting we walked around the mall some more and talked, and got to the MODE store. Store of couches, the next favorite store since LoveSac was taken out. Anyways, we sat on like 5 different couches and chairs. There were paintings everywhere, mostly of mostly naked women. We talked and sat in silence, we talked about stuff that we both had been thinking since some of our text message conversations. In one of the text things, he said that I deserved to be happy more than he did, because I had a tougher upbringing than he did. I kept trying to get him to explain it but he couldn't really explain more than that he was a very spoiled kid. When we got up to leave, I realized I couldn't find my cell phone. Bryan and I went around the store, looking in all the places we had sat down, and even called it when looking but we had no such luck on finding it. We walked to all the places we had been and we never found it. I called mom and told her, she was pretty ticked. Second cell phone I've lost in four months. ;-; I really don't mean to! I did so well with holding onto my cell for the some odd years I had it. They seem to have overlooked that aspect and now are taking a long time to switch numbers over because its their way of punishing me. Well, Bryan and I walked around, found Anthony and got money for a soda from him. We found Kelsey and Marty, but they left right after we found them. We sat down in some of the rocking chairs and Bryan refused to let me rock too much because he didn't want me falling backward. He kept dropping hints, and called me beautiful in spanish. Me not knowing spanish had no idea what he said. I called him either fire or crazy in french because I really suck with pronounciation, ask Lana. She tries to beat accents into me. Bryan had these really random moments where he'd ask me who I was and where we were. I came up with different things to say each time. I'm SoulStealer. I'm Angie. I'm not fucking hot. And the last time I was about to say, "I'm your girlfriend." Instead I just started laughing and refused to tell him what I was going to say. He begged and I finally agreed to let him know if he guessed it. He couldn't figure it out and we even had to walk outside and wait for my mom. He guessed on the way home, and when I got home, he called and guessed for another 20 minutes or so. He finally figured it out and then we had guessing games until around 11pm. The phone died, and I spazzed. I couldn't remember his number, and I picked up the reciever in the phone in my room to see if maybe I could call him back, but he was still on the line. We ended up talking until around 4am when I got a big headache and went to sleep.

Had to get up at 7 for physical theorpy. I ended up waking up around 8 though. We went to the place, and its called Back To Normal. Mom and I waited around and I went into a room, I told her what had been going on and we did some random tests. All of which made me feel oh so very weak. One of the tests, I had to lay on my back and raise one of my legs, and she would push down on them and I'd try to hold them up. I couldn't do it. She gave me a massage andleft me with a heating pad, then we left. All of it took about an hour.

No comments: