Saturday, December 23, 2006

Movie Night! ^_^

So movie night happened afterall, and it didn't turn out to just be Marty and me. I invited Bryan over text, and then Kelsey over online messages and such. Around 4 I got bored, and didn't want to wait another hour for people to come over. Then mom and dad came home with a huge TV. Which is now sitting on the computer desk making it impossible to use that computer. Anyways, I was sitting on the living room floor watching TV when Marty came. We watched TV and waited for Bryan and Kelsey to come. When Bryan came in he was suddenly on his cell phone. "What Bryan? Two seconds in my house and you're bored?" He was on the phone with Kelsey, she was telling him she was going to be a little bit late. We all watched some more TV until i decided to get some pizza from the freezer for dinner. Marty came into the kitchen and asked if he could help. "Um. Yea. How do you make 2 pizzas at once?" None of us could answer that. Bryan said, "You just don't if you're as intelligent as us." So I preheated the oven and we made one pizza at a time. Kelsey came before I put the pizza in the oven. Kelsey was talking to us all when her mom called her cellphone and said she was stuck. So Bryan, Marty, Kelsey and I went outside to try to get the car unstuck. The first time we tried, I ended up almost falling but Kelsey caught me. I got my boot stuck in the snow, and oh so much snow inside of my boot. We spent probably 15 minutes outside when the neighbor came to help too and we finally got her mom's car unstuck thanks to Bryan. We went back inside, I put the pizza in the oven and we went downstairs to pick a movie to watch.
The first movie: Shaun of the Dead. Good movie, and now I know where my friends got "Fuck-a-doodle-doo". Part way through the movie the pizza was done and Bryan threatened to burn cats. I wreastled his lighter from him, and hid it. On Kelsey. He thought for the entire night I had the lighter. We stopped the movie, ate pizza, and talked. Kelsey, Marty and I went upstairs for sodas, and when we were on our way back down the stairs I saw Bryan peek around the corner as he lay in wait to scare us. I warned everyone. But when we got to the bottom of the stairs, Bryan jumped out of Dad's shop and made Kelsey scream. After that we moved places of sitting. At first I was sitting in the computer chair, Marty was in one chair, Bryan in another, which squeeked, and Kelsey sat on the audoman thing. After pizza, I was laying infront of the audoman, Kelsey was sitting between the audoman and the squeeky chair which Marty sat in, and Bryan sat on the chair Marty was previously sitting in. Alittle bit through the movie Bryan tried to scare me and failed horribly. Bryan moved onto the audoman, and kept scaring Kelsey. They scared her about 5 times before they decided it was getting old.
The next movie: The Fog. None of us had seen this movie. We moved around furnature to get comfortable. Bryan moved the audoman for him, Marty and Kelsey to lean against, but there wasn't enough room left for me. So I popped in the movie and decided to use people as pillows, closest one to me was Bryan. I put a pillow on his legs and layed down, Kelsey thought this was a good idea and did the same to Marty. After alittle bit I couldn't stop shaking because I was cold. Bryan thought I was scared. Apparently Kelsey was shaking too and Marty said "Well, now I know you're not cold." Giggles, Laughs and what not. We took a mini break for sodas, and I took this oppertunity to grab a blanket. Back to movie, Bryan kept petting my hair, which would have been alot better if his fingers didn't come so close to my eyes. I eventually stop shaking because I was all warm. ^_^
After we watched The Fog, it was almost 10pm. Bryan called his not-so-happy father and he came to pick Bryan up. While waiting, we had a lot of fun watching Bryan try to find his lighter which he thought I had hidden somewhere by the computer desk. In the process, he dropped his cellphone and I stole that too. When Bryan's dad came, Kelsey gave Bryan's lighter back to me to give to Bryan, but I never did. I did however, give him his cell back. I'm not too terribly mean. We gave Bryan hugs and he left.
Kelsey, Marty and I went back down stairs for one more movie. Billy Maddison. We didn't pay too much attention to the movie. Marty was laying in the middle of Kelsey and I and we kept tickling him. Which made it really hard for him to fall asleep no matter how tired he was. After the movie, Kelsey called her mom. It was kinda weird. Her mom didn't know she was still at my house. So we decided instead of making her mom drive to my house and get stuck in the snow again that Kelsey just spend the night. So we all went on the car drive to take Marty home, and we came back and Kelsey and I talked for hours. Marty went home around midnight. Kelsey and I were up til about 5:30am talking. There were probably only 3 or 4 random silences. Around 10:30am Kelsey's mom called her phone and we had a hard time going back to sleep. My hips hurt so I got up and walked around.
Kelsey went home later after much confusion on who and if people were going to pick her up. I never really talked to Kelsey before last night, and it was nice. People always badmouthed her and I knew she couldn't possibly be as bad as people said she was. So I found out for myself that she is a great person. So easy to talk to. I love friends.

On a side note. I got to see Speedy today. That made me really happy.

And on a totally totally different hand: I was watching music videos today. There are several songs I want. So if your at lack of an Angie Christmas present, download one of these songs and send it to me and I shall be forever in debt, because Music is my Drug.

-"Le Disko" by Shiny Toy Guns. (Marty downloaded this one, he has yet to send it to me though. Any other Shiny Toy Guns songs would be perfectly acceptable.)
-"Creeps Me Out" by IMA Robot (This song has a funny music video, everyone's playing musical chairs.)
-"Suddenly I See" by KT something or other. I didn't catch it fast enough to write it down, sorry.
-"Monster" by Med and Dia (Also fun music video. Flashing hearts.)
-"Man in the Box" by Alice in Chains
-"My Paper Heart" by All-American Rejects
-"Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" by Panic! At the Disco
-"She Is" by The Fray
-"Into the Ocean" by Blue October
-"The Hand That Feeds" by Nine Inch Nails
-"Always" by Blink 182
-"You're the Only One" by Maria Mena
-"Metro" by Vincent Black Shadow
-"Honestly" by Cartel
-"Rooftops" by Lost Prophets
-"It's Not Your Fault" by New Found Glory
-"Ready to Fall" by Rise Against
-"Oh Gravity" by Switchfoot

I think that's it.

No comments: