Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Grounded.

That's right. I won't be posting much. I'm grounded. Why? Because I got a stupid D in geometry last semester. So Mom woke me up this morning with disappointment. The bad thing about my parents is they're not experienced with grounding me. They were fine with grounding Cassie, but she also had worse grades than I do. When my parents ground me they tend to be very vague on my Can and Can't Do's. All they really made clear was No mall, and No friends. Okay. I can understand that. When I asked about other specifics they named off every other activity I could possibly do. No phone, no computer, no T.V., no going out, no IM, no text, no school events, which I don't think includes TAU, etc. Well. She said it kind of jokingly. So I'm not entirely sure what I'm suppose to do. I'm not entirely sure on when I get ungrounded or anything really. Mom said she'd check grades to see if I could do things on weekends, but then she said I was going to be bored until six week grades came out. So... What?
I don't know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Angie!!!!!!!!!!!!