Monday, January 15, 2007

Shun the non-believer. Shhhhhhun. Shhhhhhhhhhh....huuuuunnn.

So. Bryan decided he didn't want a relationship.
Same night Bryan told me such, Kelsey and Marty broke up.
Next day, they're back together.
Bryan realizes he's in love with Kelsey.
Kelsey crushes his spirits.
I pick up some of the pieces.
I have mental breakdowns galore.
Call people at 3:00am because I was crying and needed some sense beat into me. Only person to answer: Lana. Her and Ariel A. cheered me up. Or atleast calmed me down.
I had another mental breakdown last night while I was on the phone with Bryan. He was just about asleep when I went into crying fits. He tried to cheer me up and refused to get off the phone until I fell asleep. I don't remember if my phone died before or after I fell asleep, but I woke up with it off.
Bryan says he knows the reasons for my meltdowns, but I'm not sure if he's right.
He knows I don't totally forgive him for hurting me all those times, even though I keep trying to.
I want a sandwich.




EDIT:
Oh and I forgot. Speedy's still mad at me apparently. Yippy.

No comments: