Friday, January 26, 2007

Update.(s)

I'm allowed 3 hours per week with friends. Had to start somewhere right? Sadly 3 hours is still not enough for me.

I really just want a hug right now. Things have been kinda weird. James is not moving anymore, and neither is Anthony. Bekah is already gone and Sam is moving. I got pissed at Marty for dropping my camera although it was partly my fault too. Punched him. Later that day we talked again and everything was fine. Today I leapt into his arms repeatedly as if nothing had ever happened. Bryan. Well I don't know what's going on there. Rumors are is that he and Ariel might have given it another shot, but I'm not sure I believe that. He and I keep having these really random times of being close, then he doesn't trust me anymore. Then we get close again, then he pulls away. Not sure what to think. Things are just so much easier when I don't think about what will happen between him and I at all and just have fun with him. Cody pulled me away to ask me if Bryan liked me, and if I liked him. I paused for a moment then shrugged and said I didn't know. I think that confused him a lot that I didn't know if I liked him or not. I guess I do. But... It's hard to tell. Cody has been acting kinda weird around me. I keep getting the vibe he might have a crush on me. I really hope I'm wrong on that though. Kelsey and Marty break up repeatedly and it confuses the hell out of me. I'm kinda starting to think that Kelsey's more trouble than she's worth. She's my friend and all, but she needs to make up her mind. She keeps hurting Bryan and Marty. Bryan decided to start cutting. He didn't get far because of the pain. I told him what I tend to tell everyone. "As long as you do it. I'll do it too." Stupid thing to do. Yea I know. But if they care about me enough they stop. Or they start lying about it, which I already tried covering with Bryan. I hope he stops. Hell, I just hope he finds some happiness. Rayne got a girlfriend. One week and Rayne's already sick of her. And I still want my makeout session with Rayne. We're getting kicked out of the Cubby again because stupid people keep writing on the walls. Bryan has figured out where my sensitive spots are and uses them to his advantage, atleast when he can pin me down. Which isn't very often. I'm not quite sure how he feels about me, but I don't really want to ask. I miss all of my friends horribly. Being grounded sucks.

No comments: