Monday, February 05, 2007

Gimme my ring back you whore!

Those words never actually left my mouth in one sentence. But more of "You whore! Wait... Where's my ring? Give it back!" And those words were said to Bryan. Sadly he still has my ring. Why I'm babbling on about a ring? I don't know either. But guess what guys! I'm ungrounded! Hopefully I can stay like that. I missed my friends terribly. Seriously. I checked my grades on Friday and the grades I had to get up were up. But I had a D in AM history. I knew this was absolutly wrong and e-mailed my teacher. He didn't email me back that entire day. I cried. I literally cried because I was so close to seeing my friends again but an incorrect grade was in my way. Mom called me on my cell phone as I was crying in my room. She decided to give me 3 hours with friends. I did dishes the next day for my dad and he haggled my mom for another hour. I spent those four hours with Bryan, Misa, Steven, and Kelsey. But things are all well now. I'm ungrounded stuffs and happy. And I mean superly happy. Why? Well ungrounded is part of it. The other part? Bryan asked me out. Kinda oddly too. We were just talking on the phone and out of no where he asked what I'd do if he asked me out. I didn't really think much of it because Bryan asks random questions like that all the time with no intention at all. I replied that I'd ask him why. He explained that maybe he just wanted to go out with me. And I said "Well, I guess I'd say yes." A couple minutes later and he asks "Hey Angie, well you go out with me?" I actually did ask why, out of shock and such. I convinced myself he was just kidding and seeing the reaction that I'd give him. So I started laughing and said "Yea sure." Seeing my disbelief he tried to prove himself. I was still pretty skeptical until Friday at school (He asked me out Thursday night.) He kissed my cheek a lot and acted very... Lovey like. So, Angie's got a boyfriend again. And this one will probably last longer than Speedy. I hope so anyways. I feel bad jumping from guy to guy, even if I'm not really jumping too much. I don't think Speedy was too happy to learn that I'm dating Bryan. Cassie told him at work or something. She said she told Nate that I was dating Bryan. Why I came up in conversation? I have no idea. Nate barely knows me. I met him once. Maybe Cassie secretly brags about her little sister often. Hah! Yea right. Cassie has a boyfriend now too actually. His name is... Riley I think. I heven't met him, but he seems nice from what I hear. Anyways. When I get to talking to Bryan I don't even think of Speedy at all. Well there's a sign I'm not attached to him eh? Mmm... Man I'm in deep. Just thinking about Bryan makes me smile. Yay for happy Angie!

No comments: