Friday, February 23, 2007

If we get one pregnant, and one in a coma we've got ourselves a Soap.

So. Lots of drama lately.
Laura dumped Sasha. Yesterday I spent about 10-15 minutes in the bathroom colsoleing her.
Kelsey is going out wither Gareth, we all have an agreement that it probably won't last more than a week. And it'll probably end up with Kelsey dumping him for another guy.
Ariel says she wants to maintain a friendship with Bryan but he's making it hard with him saying he still loves her. Bryan says he's not as stuck on her as she thinks.
One of my friends went to the hospital again. And his parents are trying to get rid of him.
Misa and Steven broke up.
Ben's having some self esteem issues I can't really help with because I have the same problems.
Everyone's pretty against Kelsey right now.
Marty was in a depressed state until today. He says that he's now over Kelsey.
Marty tells me that he has a crush on me. And has had a crush on me ever since he layed on me in the Bagel Corner. I don't even remember such occurance, but he does. He said the only thing he knows of lately is he's over Kelsey and he likes me. My parents thought he had a crush on me, but I didn't believe them consitering he told me he didn't. "i did before kelsey alot and sometimes i wanted you while me and kelsey were dating and now. hence the get mad at bryan because angie deserves better" Which explains why he got so mad when Bryan hurt me. And now Marty knows I like him too, and that's why I kept getting mad at Kelsey for breaking up with him. But apparently everytime they broke up Kelsey said something like "Well atleast Angie still likes you" Thank you Kelsey for saying you'd keep that a secret. I don't know what to think anymore. Marty says he's not going to date for awhile. I don't blame him, Kelsey hurt him pretty bad.

This is all just... Weird.

1 comment:

Lana said...

Dramaramarama. It seems like that's all there is these days. Lucky for me, I always have Elijah to call when I'm feeling the strain of it all, and he makes fun of me until I realize how silly life is and feel better.

February is relationshit month. And I think November is too, but I could be wrong about that.