Monday, April 09, 2007

I don't even know what to think about this day.

Okay first of all. Kelsey, Ariel, and Misa were super spectacularly giggily today. They all insisted that I must hang out today. So I get all my homework done during school and ask my mom, whoo. I kinda had a hunch on what was going on after awhile. Especially since Steven said he had a happy secret to tell me today, but honestly, I didn't want to get my hopes up. (By the way, he did end up reading the post about him *Scuffs shoe in dirt*) Marty asked out Misa, she more or less said yes. And Ariel and I knew about it before it happened and then I had a reason to be giggily. Anyways. We all kinda went to my house, Misa still giggily, Bryan giving me weird looks, and well everyone else kinda acted normal. Normal for them at least. Mom checked my grades and apparently I have a 69.22% in math now. How? I don't know. I had a C when spring break started and since we got back I've been doing all my homework 100%. I'll do some MathMates that I haven't turned in and everything should be okay again. I'm really trying, yea I know alittle late Ang. Just about 6 weeks left in the year and you're just now shaping up?! *Smacks own head* I know I know. I kinda went down when my parents didn't hold to their side of the deal. (Good grades=quitting smoking) We hung out in the basement for awhile, people leaving and coming back at random. Misa and Steven talked in my room for ahwile, the Kelsey went in. They all kinda left Gareth and I in the dark. When we walked in, you could tell Misa and Kelsey had been crying. It depressed the hell out of me and I walked back to the living room and curled up in a chair. Later we all kinda piled onto my bed, (By now Bryan and Marty had gone home) There was a lot of giggling, the mood lightened and then PEER PRESSURE. Dun dun dun. "Ask her ouuuuttttt!" "You are so cute togetherrrrrr!" (Yes they did carry out the words) Then all was kinda lost. They tried locking us in my room. Bad idea. We broke the door. I cried. We tried to fix it until we can do better. I'm still kinda lost.


Oh and sometime during 7th period Kenton blew up a condom to make a balloon. Oddles of fun there.

And no. Steven did not end up asking me out, for all of you inquiring minds.

No comments: