Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sweet Sixteen and hellz yeah I've been kissed.

That was totally not a diss on Ellie. Just like the Never Have I Ever game was totally not an attack. XD I love Ellie-pet.
Anyways. Today's my brithday, all rejoice! And yesterday was my party. Mom decided, hey let's all go to Elitches. Awsome. I can only invite 5 friends. Not so awsome. Upside, there have been few people that haven't been ignoring me, that haven't been annoying, and that get along with eachother. And I invited just those people. So at first it was Jacqi, Caitlin, Ben, Lana, Ellie, but then Caitlin cancelled on me. So I invited Jared, well his brother's birthday was yesterday, so that was a no. Tried inviting Bryan, but he had a picnic, and then tried calling Josh. His phone was off or something. Tried Bryan againnn. And he decided to skip the picnic and come with me. Jacqi came over early and was kinda mad that Caitlin skipped out. We wrapped Cassie's present and made her a duct tape rose, and then went to pick up Bryan. We hung out around my house waiting for people to come and Cassie got her present and she gave me mine which is this super cool pirate book. Everyone else came, we spent time putting on sun screen and such and then we all went to Elitches. Fun time had by all, although I felt bad for Ben who hates roller coasters, and Ellie who gets sick at Elitches. Jacqi, Lana and I tortured Bryan =D Around 7 we went back to my house, and played come card games and Never Have I Ever, which showed that Bryan, Ellie and I were the most innocent. Ellie went home first. We all kinda layed down on the floor, my head on Jacqi's stomach, Bryan's on mine, Lana leaning against my leg, and Ben holding hands with Lana. (OHGODCUTE.) Then Ben left and we moved around and Lana's head was on Bryan's stomach, and her head on Jacqi's stomach. Lana started playing with Bryan's arm and... XD He totally did not hear anything we were saying. Bryan and Lana went home and Jacqi and I went to go take a nap before shirtless o' clock but the alarm was accidently set to 11:00 am, and we slept for hours. Jacqi went home this morning.

Presents:
Pirate boookkk! From Cass
Hugs, quite literally, chocolate. From Ben.
Final Fantasy XI From Lana
$100 dollars from Grandpa.

I think that's it. LOVELOVELOVELOVE

2 comments:

Jared said...

I's sorry I couldn't gooo! T_T

Happy sweet 16lolz!

L.E. said...

Once I get money, I'll suprise you with a super awesome gift, I promisssssssss!!!

LE