Sunday, June 24, 2007

Excuse me, are you a boy or a girl?

Tuesday,I spent the night at Jacqi's house. I met Genoa (Layn's half sister) and Justin, Jacqi and I watched DeathNote. A couple episodes anyways. I was up til around 3:30 in the morning reading because I couldn't sleep. I was reading Cut and I got halfway through the book.
Wednesday, I went to Elitches with Bryan, Jacqi, and Jared. Now that was a party.
So yesterday I worked, along with Thursday. Thursday I did BumperCars again but was pulled away to learn Trains. Ashley, who covered me on BumperCars, was very... Paranoid. To say the least. The night before she was working BumperCars and she told a guy that his kid couldn't ride because she only had her swimsuit on which is one of the rules. Well I guess he got so mad that he put up his fists. So needless to say she wasn't too thrilled to cover for me. Desiree made the trainning short anyways. Every cycle is two rounds around the track, and they have to watch me do 15 cycles on my own. Well she just did every time they went around the track once as the cycle. Desiree told me this long story of how she dated Jon, the other guy who trainned me. And now they don't talk and she dumped him because he was too clingy and she's not much of a huggy person and stuff like that. Other than that nothing really eventful happened. After work Bryan gave me handcuffs though. Those have proven to be quite fun.
Friday, my day off, Bryan came over and we hung out until we went to go see Evan Almighty. Not bad of a movie, but Bruce Almighty was better. After the movie we went over to Borders and read for a bit. I wanted to finish Cut but I couldn't find it, so I read Go Ask Alice, which I had started reading when I was dating Amber. We hung out again at my house until 11 when Bryan had to go home.
Yesterday, I worked, as previously stated. I learned the Boats. I started getting annoyed of all the kids who decided to play in the water. Near the beginning of my shift I started getting dizzy. I walked around and checked seatbelts and when I started telling them the rules, the world kinda got hazy and I forgot where I was. I also got Audited, but I passed so I got candy =D . On the downside, a girl came up to me and asked if I was a boy or a girl. That in itself kinda depressed me. Then Kathy came around and gave me more candy for working in the heat. So along with the package and a ahlf of Starbursts, I had a pocket full 'o candy =D During my 30 minute break I sat with Cherie and the MountainDew I was drinking was tasting horrible, and I wasn't sure if it was just from me and my dehydration, or if it really did taste horrible. When I said that to Cherie she told me a wonderful story (which she didn't know was true or not) about her mother's friend or something who died because she thought her MountainDew tasted weird, but thought nothing of it, but they hadn't flushed the bleach out of the system so she ingest bleach and died. Thanks Cherie, that makes me feel like I should totally finish my MountainDew that I spent a dollar on. I went home and ate some Arby's. I was kinda bummed that I didn't get to hang out with Bryan, Steven, Kristen, and Misa. I was even more bummed when Bryan didn't call, and didn't pick up when I called. *Shrug*
I had some weird dreams last night. I had a dream that Ryan came and visited me at Elitches after I haven't talked to him for years. And the kids in the boats kept jumping off into the water and drowning but I couldn't do anything, because by the time I tried to pull them out, they disappeared, like in video games. It freaked me out.
Now here I am, typing this, waiting for my pants to dry and such. Eeeeyup.

No comments: