Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Welcome to the Convoy where I am currently losing my voice!

Please keep all arms and legs inside the trucks at all times and please do not stand until the ride has come to a complete and final stop and enjoy your ride!
Today... Although I guess it's yesterday now.MONDAY. I got to learn Convoy at work. It's basically a train of trucks. Jon taught me on this one, which was awsome because he was the same guy who taught me on the Bumper Cars so I wasn't so nervous. He's a really nice guy. But I did get sick, I went home on Friday from work because they were over staffed and I wasn't feeling too great. Over the weekend I got more stuffy nosed and quite a bit of a cough. I realized today that I got it from Jon last week when he was trainning me on Bumper Cars. Seee... He was sick and had a sore throat and losing his voice. So he was drinking a lot of water, and they give us these uh. Man I can't think of the word... Cooler.. Jug... Things. And cups. Well he and I mixed up which cups were his and which were mine, so I just took whatever. Stupid Angie got sick from it. I think I've probably got Bryan sick with it too. And Jon told me to tell him he's welcome XD Anyways. Jon's a great guy, he's funny and stuff. And he's not one of those people that will act like they like you then act like they don't know you later. Point proven when he waved to me after trainning and when he sat with me on my 30 minute break. He's a bit older than me. I think about the age of my sister. And he has a younger sister who is my age. But he's just like.. He acts my age and it's awsome. I don't feel like he's talking down to me ever. And we spent almost all of the 30 minute break talking about videogames. Course then I had to go back to Convoy which made me sad. By the end of my shift I was starting to get a bit hyper as I guess I tend to do. One of the cycles, a kid asked me if he ran the train. I told him no, and that I had the power to make the ride run, then walked off laughing evilly. When no one was in my line or anything, I danced and yelled for people to come to the Convoy because I was bored, and I'm totally awsome. I think the guy running the boats was a bit amused by my performance because he kept watching me. The pure amazingness of the night though was at the end of the day when I had to call Turn Styles to put in my total for nine o' clock. It was 666. That just made me happy in itself.
And I've got Tuesday and Wednesday off ^_^ So I decided "Hey I haven't seen Jacqi in awhile." Called her up and I'm going to spend the night tomorrow night. I got my room clean so my mom can't even object to it.

Oh. And I forgot in my last post. Apparently, my friend Sasha has a crush on me. Eh... Odd.
AND NOW HERE'S SOME FLYLEAF BECAUSE THE SINGERS VOICE IS SIMPLY ORGASMIC.



Hope you all are doing well ^_^

1 comment:

Jared said...

I'm doing great!

I feel bad for have never heard of Flyleaf; that song kicked ass.