Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Don't worry, Be happy.

It's summer time and I haven't posted really. I got a job. Ride opp at Elitches. I need to find out when the next trainning is though.
Went to Lakeside last night with Bryan and Kara, that was fun. First ride we went on though I sat with some weird guy ._. ANYWAYS. Bryan and I had a long talk last night. Four hour long talk. Just about everything. It was really nice. We've been more open with eachother and we've been getting closer. Part of that I think is from the group shunning him, and that I'm there when they aren't. He finally stood up to Ariel though, which I'm proud of. If he didn't stand up for himself, I was going to, and in a meaner way. Haha. Me, mean. I suddenly don't feel much like writing right now.


I went to Preschool with Haley Panas. That made me laugh.

No comments: