Friday, June 15, 2007

Welcome back to reality, where you really can't ride on the backs of cats and mice.

Work's going well. Lately I've been working the night shift. 3-9:15. Not really bad at all. First day I learned the Mini TeaCups. Second day of work I learned Bumper Cars. (The title is what I told the kids when the ride was over. No one seemed amused and it made me sad. The bumper cars were mice and cats.) The next day I was suppose to learn the Balloons. But well I did one cycle alone before we had to shut down the ride because of rain. The girl who was training me, Shannon, took me to the Foam Factory to wait for the rain to go down. I talked for a few hours with Tabitha (I think that's her name..) and Jesse. Random things galore there. Then they decided to shut down the park early, and since I didn't have a coat I picked up bags in the Foam Factory then they signed my time sheet and Tabitha and I froliced to dispatch and went home. =D And I got paid for it all because I didn't take my thirty minute break. Whoo!
Today I work again.
Bryan and I doing fine. We serpassed a week. Whoo!
Downside. I think I'm getting sick. Yesterday my throat started hurting and it's been ever since with only getting worse.
Also. Apparently the Rec Center up by the school is too far for me to walk alone. Heh. Like I haven't walked longer than that on my own. Oh well. ^_^
BOWLING FOR SOUP IS COMING TO CO.
But I'll probably still not be able to go.

...I kinda want some chocolate.

No comments: