Saturday, July 21, 2007

Wow I suck.

Just alittle though. Not really any of my other friends have been updating anyways. But I did say I'd talk about my Fourth o' July and I didn't. Ah well. The important people were there. Ben, Krystal, Joe, Ellie, Mitch, Haley, Trevor, Jared and Bryan. And Jared and I played Bayblades. I love Jared.
Other than that. Nothing much has been going on. I've been just hanging out enjoying my summer along with the mass amounts of work I have. Which is only going to get worse because we are always understaffed, and we might have to pull people back from promoting them to North and South park because we don't have enough people and some more are still quitting. Which makes me sad consitering I have not known these people long but they've been pretty damn fun.
But things are kinda weird at work. It reminds me of school constantly which just freaks me out. Having a school away from school during the summer. Ehhhh.. I have no time for art which makes me sad.
AND Sarah didn't answer her phone when I called her to wish her happy birthday. Failure.

Ohyea. And Heart.

1 comment:

Jared said...

Wow, that sounds pretty hectic. I never imagined working at an amusement park would seem like school at any time.


Omgz Bayblades was fun! 8D